ZekeLuvs1911

CJRPC allowed targets

From the General Rules:

Metal plate targets must be at a minimum distance of 25 yards from the firing line.

GP Range:

Targets and temporary target holders, any items used as targets, and all their remnants, and all other trash and brass are to be removed from the range when shooting is finished.

Glass, masonry products or clay "birds" ARE NOT PERMITTED TARGETS

HP Range:

Paper or metal targets only are permitted. Glass, masonry products, cans, jugs, clay "birds" or anything else IS NOT A PERMITTED TARGET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please keep in mind, that any misses are to impact the back berm to prevent ricochet’s.

Regards,

Thomas Massano

One time

Thanks Guys,

My only other concern is how free the ranges really are or are they constantly taken up by pre-scheduled groups etc? Indoor / Outdoor pistol ranges, trap / skeet ranges etc.

Read the schedule on the website. Spring-fall weekends are very busy, with something going on every weekend to take up one or more range or another with some event.

Thanks, I really need to get out there for a visit etc in the next coming couple of months to help me decide. I'll probably attend a new member orientation meeting in February or March. But I am highly interested in the CJRPC.

I been there a few times and its like heaven for shooter's to say the least. The new member meeting is Wednesday. Im signing up. You should to brother

I'm away on a business trip this week and besides still waiting for an address change on my FID card, plus I'm scheduled for surgery this month yet too. So I'll be out there like I said in February or March at the latest. I am looking forward to seeing CJRPC for myself though as it's conveniently located for me. Looking forward to meeting you there some time too.

I'm away on a business trip this week and besides still waiting for an address change on my FID card, plus I'm scheduled for surgery this month yet too. So I'll be out there like I said in February or March at the latest. I am looking forward to seeing CJRPC for myself though as it's conveniently located for me. Looking forward to meeting you there some time too.

There are a bunch of us who go several times a month. If you would like to check it out PM me and I would be happy to guest you in so you can check it out.

Tom,

Is the $400 Capital Contribution fee a one time fee? Or is that also an annual fee too?

Your question is a bit unclear. The $400 Capital Contribution is one time only unless you lapse your membership for 2 years. Also there is a yearly membership fee of $250 + 7% tax - credits.

PS - I too will be joining this Wed. It's an awesome range.

Your question is a bit unclear. The $400 Capital Contribution is one time only unless you lapse your membership for 2 years. Also there is a yearly membership fee of $250 + 7% tax - credits.

PS - I too will be joining this Wed. It's an awesome range.

See you wednesday night Brother!

There are a bunch of us who go several times a month. If you would like to check it out PM me and I would be happy to guest you in so you can check it out.

Thanks Jim, I may take you up on that in February some time. I need to recoup from surgery later this month and then I can move on to being more active again. Much appreciate your offer!

can i join on any day of a month or does it have to be a certain day

From what I see and understand, you need to undergo an orientation meeting to include a safety check too. I'm glad they do that. I'm gonna plan to be at the one in February myself.

You have to goto the new member meeting, see calendar. (The last Wed of the month I believe)

You only pay the $400 initiation fee once. It can be in payments. $200 up front, $50 per quarter until paid. This is independent of your dues, which are $250/year, prorated.

It is, without a doubt, the best club in NJ.

I've never waited to shoot. Ever. Sometimes on the weekends, an event will take a block of the club, but there is still plenty of room.