Put both bottles in the garbage and buy a bottle of black label and call it night haha seriously you can put both in the freezer, keep everything but whiskey in mine

Hahahaha. I prefer the Green Label. I was never a fan of the Black Label with the charcoal taste, blahhh it was gross. I went down to Tennesee and my friend persuaded me to buy a bottle of the Green Label...promised me it would be good...and damn, it was delicious and so smooth!

Hpnotiq sits on the shelf in the liquor stores.

Why would you drink that swill anyway?

FWIW, I would refrigerate Bailey's or Kahlua.

my Baileys sits in the freezer and actually dictates the temp I keep the freezer at.. I keep it JUST cold enough that the Baileys doesn't freeze over.. lol

Hahahaha. I prefer the Green Label. I was never a fan of the Black Label with the charcoal taste, blahhh it was gross. I went down to Tennesee and my friend persuaded me to buy a bottle of the Green Label...promised me it would be good...and damn, it was delicious and so smooth!

I'm a jd. And johny walker black label plan I like the charcoal taste lmao, weird, I will try a shot of green label next time haha

I bought em for my wife and they have been sitting in the fridge since. The nuvo she had a little but that's it. I have my booze in my bar but I'm gonna move what I can of hers from the fridge to my bar to clear space. Im gonna start building my New bar soon and I'm planning out bottle heights and what not. all my booze is fine out but I keep the yeagermiester in the bar fridge just to keep it cold.

Hard alcohol doesn't freeze in anything but extreme cold temperatures, don't worry about that. Why do you think Soviet soldiers carried vodka with them? Water froze in the canteen.

A Russian bartender showed me how he keeps his good stuff. Freeze your favorite Vodka upright in a coffee can filled with water,after frozen,run water over can to remove it leaving only vodka bottle encased in ice. Keep bottle in freezer and when depleted just keep filling the iced bottle with favorite vodka.

It does pour a little like oil but taste even better. I still keep a iced bottle of Absolut in the freezer.

• Like 1

Hpnotiq- That can sit out either opened or not. It's better cold.

Nuvo- Like soda and can get flat over time so just drink it and be merry.

Only reason I know is because the ladies in my family drank that at one time or another.

I'm a jd. And johny walker black label plan I like the charcoal taste lmao, weird, I will try a shot of green label next time haha

Funny and i thought i was the only one that liked that charcoal barrel taste

Put both bottles in the garbage and buy a bottle of black label and call it night haha seriously you can put both in the freezer, keep everything but whiskey in mine

Black is good, you should try the new Double Black they have out. I keep both at home as well as some White Label, I think it very smooth and is one of my favorites, next to Green and Blue, but a little pricey..

Black is good, you should try the new Double Black they have out. I keep both at home as well as some White Label, I think it very smooth and is one of my favorites, next to Green and Blue, but a little pricey..

I have a liqour store hook up, I may see of I cam get a deal on a bottle of double black, and or white. Maybe when I go out tonight I'll get it at the bar tonight

I am a big fan of Makers Mark myself, although it is overpriced. I am likely to buy only a cheaper whiskey (Old Crow, etc) for just drinking, and buy nicer things (Makers Mark is my favorite right now) for enjoying. Many dont like MM.

I bought my brotherinlaw a bottle of blue when his son was born. I think that was the most expensive drunk we ever had but sooooo good goin down. For some reason nobody else wanted to try it so we finished the bolttle. For my normal drinking pleasure its black or green. The double black is too much for me. After that its jamesons irish whisky.

As for vodka... I am cheap. I really like stoli rasberry when mixxed with red bull

Ken