blksheep

Why NJGF is your favorite forum

Just wondering why NJGF is your favorite or most visited gun forum on the internet. I enjoy it because for the most part we are all in the same boat living in NJ. From the short time I have been a member and the limited number of topics or posts I have written 99% of the time people are respectful of others opinions.

For the most part there are no forum ganstas, that will talk alot of trash. I like that. Some other boards that I have been a member for for almost 10 years, thats all there is and I couldnt take it anymore so I did a google search of NJ gun forums and this popped up.

Although I havent used it yet or have become a premier member(planning to soon) I like how the marketplace is run and for the most part things sell rather quickly and are reasonably priced. The other added bonus we all live in the state and can meet and inspect as opposed to looking at pictures and hoping that what we spent our money on is actually what we are getting.

Lastly I think for the most part the Vendors and FFL's do a great job at trying to satisfy our gun needs with reasonable prices and get back in a timley manner on all requests. I say most part because of the one vendor who keeps telling me that the Kel-Tec Sub2000K is illegal in NJ. Ohh well, shame on them.

All in all great job to everyone involved and keep up the good work.

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick

Blksheep, I think you covered all the points that most of us would have posted, at least for me.

I will say for myself, I enjoy NJGF because it is a state-wide forum (NJ nonetheless, so a small state) and we all share the same love for guns as well as the same love/hate relationship of NJ. There is something about local forums that national forums just don't have...the personal relationships/friendships, meet-ups, local marketplace...and all that makes our NJGF forum rise above others.

As you are on here more and more, you will notice we do have a few of the....I'll stick with 'frustrating' forum members, but it is not to the extent of a national forum since those have anywhere from 50k to 100+k forum members.

I'm on a few national gun forums, as well as a few national sportbike forums, and while I do like being on them, they don't compare to NJGF.

• Like 1

Other forums piss me off because everyone else good guns and we get crap. Plus their seems to be a good group here. Only problem I have is I've had a few posts get locked and sent to the political section. Problem is for some reason I can't find this section to save my life.

All the other forums are cool for information but here you get information from a NJ perspective. But those national forums are for the birds and not worth the time even trying to talk to anyone. And as for sharing pain I hate having to say "Can't get that because it's not NJ compliant"

I like this place best beacuse of the people here. There is some kind of phenomenom here where people just get along.

I do belong to two other gun forums that will go unnamed due to my interest/collecting of millitary rifles of all countries and ages. The biggest problem with that is all the know it all people and the call of duty gamers that think they can fool the world.

Keep up the good work NJGF

Ken