alex22

which 9mm?

I asked this question before, but I am really interested in this because I am also going to be buying a 9 mm for target practice/plinking (and as the backup home defense gun) -- why the Glock 19 instead of the 17? We don't have concealed carry in this state, so why not the larger frame? If it is just for target practice, does the larger magazine of the 19 make that much of a difference?

ETA: I read this review, which just reinforced my question -- if you cannot carry, why not the G17 over the 19?

http://www.thetrutha...on-g17-g19-g26/

Yes, I believe it's the larger mag capacity that leads many people to choose the G19 over the 17. If you're interested in a larger gun, since we can't carry anyway, why not consider going to the G34? I have one and I love it.

Walther PPQ - a better Glock 19 :haha:

Read this thread: http://njgunforums.c...06-walther-ppq/

hth

TheWombat

It's ugly, though, unlike the Glock.

I picked up a Glock 34 Gen 4 about two weeks ago. Shot it once so far, and that thing is a ton of fun. For a target/plinking gun, I don’t care it’s only 10 rounds. Even in my 15 Round CZ, I usually only load 5 or 10.

If you’re looking for a fun range gun that’s legal for lots of shooting sports if you go that way, it’s worth a look.

Plus, the Glock 34 is UGLY, even by Glock standards. And for a gun, for me, that's a huge plus.

Plus, the Glock 34 is UGLY, even by Glock standards. And for a gun, for me, that's a huge plus.

Excuse the pun but don't all Glocks simply look alike? How can one be any uglier then the next? The only thing that bothers me about a Glocks looks are the seam and mold marks, usually seen around the trigger guard.

STI...

Why you hate?

Don't mind him Futool, he's just a "hater"

There's nothing wrong with STI nor with the M&Ps either. Besides that they're made in America too! (maybe he's a commie?)

I picked up a Glock 34 Gen 4 about two weeks ago. Shot it once so far, and that thing is a ton of fun. For a target/plinking gun, I don’t care it’s only 10 rounds. Even in my 15 Round CZ, I usually only load 5 or 10.

If you’re looking for a fun range gun that’s legal for lots of shooting sports if you go that way, it’s worth a look.

Me like ugly! :) Glock 34 Gen3 is my next gun when my permits come :(

Don't mind him Futool, he's just a "hater"

There's nothing wrong with STI nor with the M&Ps either. Besides that they're made in America too! (maybe he's a commie?)

yup, you got it!

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19814-happy-birthday/