Bully

My 1911 Build!!!

I do believe he is speaking of an instrument to simultaneously burn cannibas and propel the vapors into the pulmonary system. Not my cup of tea.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

C

• Like 1

I do believe he is speaking of an instrument to simultaneously burn cannibas and propel the vapors into the pulmonary system. Not my cup of tea.

C

I thought so. I just didn't want to say it.

Yeah, well, the older I get the less I remember to adhere to the laws of the p.c..

On another note, I found the Dremel and attached the polishing wheel to it and will go at the slide stop tomorrow evening, hopefully. Then I plan to hit the MSH and grip safety. I still need to shape the thumb safety and then I'll polish that out as well.

C

C

+1

Great Explaint!

Yup. Ordered the parts from him. I am going to assemble to the best of my ability and have him safety test everything.

C

or just bring him the frame and the pieces and walk in screaming, " I can't do it!"

Married, 2 kids, dog and been working a bit. Plus, I've discovered reloading! Am planning on getting in the basement to get things smoothed out and put together this weekend.

In my defense, I switched out the thumb safety and it showed up just about 4 weeks ago.

Thanks for keeping on me. I'll try and git'er done soon!!!

C