blksheep

KCI Glock 19 15 round mags $7.99

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl199mm15nom.html

Just throwing this out there for KCI Glock 19 15 rounds mags.

I have 10 of these and they work great. I have run at least 15 rounds through each of the ones that I have without any problems. I use them for the range and at that price why not?

Regards,

Rick

• Like 1

They were priced better early last year but this is a very nice price in todays market, and they are great for range use and action shooting if you like. While I have never had an issue with them. However I would still reserve my Glock Mags for HD/SD use.

They were priced better early last year but this is a very nice price in todays market, and they are great for range use and action shooting if you like. While I have never had an issue with them. However I would still reserve my Glock Mags for HD/SD use.

My cousin was shooting his glock at the cj steel match. 3 times he seated a mag, made ready, drew, and the mag came out. Once was on the draw, the others were after the first shot, they fell right out. He narrowed it down to one mag being the problem. I dont like how the cut out for the mag release button doesnt cut thru the outer plastic and the metal on the inside. When the plastic...i mean space aged polymer wears down they dont seat properly.

My cousin was shooting his glock at the cj steel match. 3 times he seated a mag, made ready, drew, and the mag came out. Once was on the draw, the others were after the first shot, they fell right out. He narrowed it down to one mag being the problem. I dont like how the cut out for the mag release button doesnt cut thru the outer plastic and the metal on the inside. When the plastic...i mean space aged polymer wears down they dont seat properly.

Huh, strange, I guess you could have a bad mag, and yes KCI mags may have a little molding flash that needs to be trimmed and smoothed, but I never had any problems. Dropped mags on the draw I would think would be more often a grip issue but as you said he narrowed it down to a single mag. Put that one aside and use the other good one.. :icon_mrgreen:

Huh, strange, I guess you could have a bad mag, and yes KCI mags may have a little molding flash that needs to be trimmed and smoothed, but I never had any problems. Dropped mags on the draw I would think would be more often a grip issue but as you said he narrowed it down to a single mag. Put that one aside and use the other good one.. :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah with anything you can have problems. I dont doubt it was a bad mag but for some extras I love 'em. Now if they only made Glock 17 ten rounders.

I have 3 KCI mags and all three of them don't lock the slide back on my G19. This happens only during live fire. Pulling back the slide on an empty KCI mag always locks it back, but when firing, doesn't seem to work.

At first I though it was because my thumb rides the slide release a little, but using factory Glock mags, the slide locks back every time.

Still make great practice mags. Don't have to worry when dropping them in the dirt.

I have 3 KCI mags and all three of them don't lock the slide back on my G19. This happens only during live fire. Pulling back the slide on an empty KCI mag always locks it back, but when firing, doesn't seem to work.

At first I though it was because my thumb rides the slide release a little, but using factory Glock mags, the slide locks back every time.

Still make great practice mags. Don't have to worry when dropping them in the dirt.

Check to see how your follower lines up when the last round is ejected, there might be a little bit of material that needs to be smoothed out. Probably a follower thats not coming all the way up or it could be one of the ears not letting it come all the way up. That will put it in a position that the small notch on the follower isn't in the correct position.

• Like 2