Leth

CJRPC 2012 badges received yet?

Just checking to see whether any renewing CJRPC members have received their 2012 member badges yet. I've got a CMP-bound envelope ready to go that is only lacking a copy of my badge.

Cheers!

Why do you need a copy of your badge? I never included one with my CMP purchases. I put CJRPC on the paperwork, and never had an issue

Why do you need a copy of your badge? I never included one with my CMP purchases. I put CJRPC on the paperwork, and never had an issue

Thanks for the responses. The CMP eligibility requirements says I need to include a copy of my current membership badge or other proof of membership to a CMP Affiliated Organization. Hmmm - perhaps I should use my 2011 badge and a screenshot of my member profile.from the CJRPC website. Worth a try. Thanks!

Just checking to see whether any renewing CJRPC members have received their 2012 member badges yet. I've got a CMP-bound envelope ready to go that is only lacking a copy of my badge.

Cheers!

The new badges probably won't go out until end of March. Deadline for payment is 3/15/12 and badges are sent out in one large batch after everyone has had a chance to pay. Your current badge will be good until then.

HTH

The new badges probably won't go out until end of March. Deadline for payment is 3/15/12 and badges are sent out in one large batch after everyone has had a chance to pay. Your current badge will be good until then.

HTH

Badge mailing was prepped 4/7/12. I expect they have been mailed by now.

dont understand the need to change the logo every year. Why not just decide on one and leav it at that.

So that they can tell the difference between last years badge and this years at a distance.