Krdshrk

Universal 28-Piece Cleaning Kit - $12.49 + Free Shipping

They've also got a decent deal on bulk Federal 12ga 00 buckshot in a metal ammo can:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=443289&pdesc=BULK_12_GAUGE_BUCKSHOT_AMMO

175rds for $104.99 shipped ($99.99 + $5.00 shipping surchage)

• 9 Pellets of 00 Buckshot

• 175 rounds (7 boxes, 25 rds per box)

• Packed in a Free Ammo Can

• 12 Gauge 2-3/4"

Dino, copied and pasted from off the web as I'm too lazy to type it out (LOL):

Jags, whether brass, plastic or other material are a slightly under caliber sized tool that is ridged to hold a patch. The patch is placed over the jag (most have a small point that you can puncture the patch with) and inserted in the bore. As the patch over the jag is almost exactly the size of the bore it makes better contactwith the lands and grooves. It will quickly and efficently remove fouling and grime. A fitted jag reduces the number of trips a patch must take down the bore and it reduces the amount of time scrubbing with a bore brush. This will help extend the life of your arm.

Dino, copied and pasted from off the web as I'm too lazy to type it out (LOL):

Jags, whether brass, plastic or other material are a slightly under caliber sized tool that is ridged to hold a patch. The patch is placed over the jag (most have a small point that you can puncture the patch with) and inserted in the bore. As the patch over the jag is almost exactly the size of the bore it makes better contactwith the lands and grooves. It will quickly and efficently remove fouling and grime. A fitted jag reduces the number of trips a patch must take down the bore and it reduces the amount of time scrubbing with a bore brush. This will help extend the life of your arm.

Thanks Tony, I own a very old cleaning kit already but I thought this would make a good addition. :nyam:

Got mine today. This thing is FANTASTIC for the price. Glad for the find man!

Mine shows today as expected delivery. They shipped from NC I believe.

Got it. Not bad for the money.

Edited by Malsua