mag1

WTS New Kimber Super Carry Custom & Blackhawk SERPA

1. Blackhawk SERPA CQC matte finish holster for HK P30, right hand: $18 shipped

2. Kimber Super Carry Custom. New in case. Never shot. $1200....$1100 FTF

USPS money order or cash please for pistols. will trade for HK 9mm/.45 (+/- cash). Let me know what ya got.

If you do not have permits in hand, I can hold the pistol until you get it in, just give me a deposit.

If a trade, I will have to apply for permit. I used them all up.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By boo
      Still being without FID I've been relying on rentals to hone my skills. I usually shoot a Springfield XD9, but it was out so I decided to try out the Sig P229 just for the heck of it. I thought, "No chance in hell I'm buying a $1000 gun. Let me just try this thing out so I'll know that it isn't any better than guns half the price". Wrong! I couldn't have been more accurate with this gun if I had walked up to the target and poked holes in it by hand. The E2 grip felt really good, and I thinking the metal frame helped soak up the recoil. I already have an XD9 enroute, but a P229 will be my next purchase (better starting digging in the sofa for extra coins).

Anyone have an opinion on beavertailed models, e.g. enhanced elite? I did a general search on the 'net and seem to get conflicting opinions. I love the look, won't be carrying it. But my main concern is that it might force a lower grip on the gun.
    • Up for sale a Nikon Monarch 1.5-4.5X20 Riflescope. Scope formerly sat on top of my old Mini 14, so it is used. It also has some aftermarket lens covers on them (Buffalo Creek I believe). I'm asking $100 for the scope. Willing to drive within an hour of Woodbridge or meet half way. Buyer pays any shipping costs. First to post "I'll take it" wins the scope.
    • In 50 years of living in NJ I've never experienced any attempt to inspect the interior of the home, and only one definite inspection of the exterior for an announced reassessment of all properties and that was a drive by. About 9 years of that was living in an apartment, but still, uncommon. Every place I lived had either a finished attic, basement, or both. But they were also included in the habitable square footage on the taxes when we got there. 
    • 27.00 and change in tolls to drive down the shore from Rutherford,  47.00 in tolls to go out to Long island to visit dying relatives. Now I read they are going to raise the fees in the DMV. Murphy lied just to get elected when he said that seniors will get a significant tax break with his StayNJ" program to stop us from leaving.   Keep voting for democrats...this is what you get.  Tax and spend is all they know.  Never cut anything.  This state sucks.
    • I get the added benefit that since I have a TSP rather than a true 401(k) they tax my retirement too. Yaaaay!