PK90

Whitney Houston dead

Sorry ...I have zero sympathy.....

All I can think.is one less addict....Darwinism ...

A shame yes...sympathy no...there are others FAR more deserving

Of our collective voice of.."why?"

I agree with that.

It was (sort of) funny. My friend's step-dad texted me to tell me, and said, "Bobby Brown killed singer Whitney Houston!!!" I asked him, "Did Bobby actually kill her? Or was it just crack?" The Jury is still out...

By the way, has anyone seen the more important *RUMOR*? Apparently there's rumors going around that Kim Jong Un was assassinated in China. I'm a little skeptical, but still the rumor is the military staged a coup because they thought he was too soft... This could be bad...(If true)

I agree with that.

It was (sort of) funny. My friend's step-dad texted me to tell me, and said, "Bobby Brown killed singer Whitney Houston!!!" I asked him, "Did Bobby actually kill her? Or was it just crack?" The Jury is still out...

By the way, has anyone seen the more important *RUMOR*? Apparently there's rumors going around that Kim Jong Un was assassinated in China. I'm a little skeptical, but still the rumor is the military staged a coup because they thought he was too soft... This could be bad...(If true)

I found this online:

US Officials Say Kim Jong Un Assassination Rumors Untrue

http://abcnews.go.co...-rumors-untrue/

Oh yeah she got there on her own...

Probably not, I think she had a few other relatives that were at the top of the bis also, but one thing prior to her getting all screwed up she did have a heck of a voice.

It's a shame to waste that talent but it's not like this is the first time this has happened. A few of my favorites that went down that path that come to mind, Hendrix, Morrison, and Joplin. Always wonder what music they would be making today if they were still around.

AS far as the help, one of the few way to make it, I didn't pursue it any longer after I missed my chance when I was 16 and was offered a bunch of deals to go to England and record some albums being my folks wouldn't let me go and I needed to finish school. I figured 99% of the greatest musicians haven't even been discovered and I missed that 1 chance most don't get so I just play for fun every once in a while in my drum room in my basement these days.