PK90

Whitney Houston dead

I find it sick to my stomach that some of these people are even famous. This country has very little standards in terms of celebrities. All you have to be is Hot or have a good voice or have money.

If you do not have any of that or similar, you wont be famous... Look at Elvis, John Belushi And chris farley all died from OD in hotel rooms and their are probably a bunch more..

The difference, they entertained us and contributed to society did not steel and cheat people to sustain their habit.

This is so funny, but so true and sad. Each time one of these "celebrity deaths" come along, whether it be self-induced or not, my wife and I always have a conversation about how someone's mother or father or wife or husband or sistor or brother just died too, but without all the fan-far and news coverage.

I'll be glad when they finally put her in the ground. It's a bit tiring hearing nothing else on the news except for this b*tch. Like I said, from the time she's passed, there have been countless mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, sisters and brothers who have passed through no fault of their own. Where's their 15-minutes of fame? To say these celebrities are any more important than these folks is just a crime. Another downfall of our society, idolizing people who are bad people.

I'll be glad when they finally put her in the ground. It's a bit tiring hearing nothing else on the news except for this b*tch. Like I said, from the time she's passed, there have been countless mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, sisters and brothers who have passed through no fault of their own. Where's their 15-minutes of fame? To say these celebrities are any more important than these folks is just a crime. Another downfall of our society, idolizing people who are bad people.

And people who keep us free!!!