dave545

what pistols come in pink

I PROMISE ITS FOR MY FIANCE lol :D but for real any ideas pink pistols nothing that's a hand cannon please

after years of asking she finally said she wants a pistol so thats either a really good thing or bad because she might start buying more guns than me lol

its not hot pink but its probably close enough, the Ruger LCP comes in Raspberry, The sig mosquito comes in pink, the smith and wesson M&P series can be found with pink back straps if you look hard enough.

You can also get a gun Cerakoted in any color you want for not too much money. I would rather select the gun based on the suitability of purpose and get it colored later than pick one just becuase it's pink.

One issue I have with many "ladies" pistols is that they tend to be small and light. That makes them nice for carrying in a purse and even feels good holding it at the gunshop. But once you start shooting it, the light weight makes it harder to control recoil, becomes unpleasant to shoot and can turn a new shooter off entirely.

• Like 2

You can also get a gun Cerakoted in any color you want for not too much money. I would rather select the gun based on the suitability of purpose and get it colored later than pick one just becuase it's pink.

One issue I have with many "ladies" pistols is that they tend to be small and light. That makes them nice for carrying in a purse and even feels good holding it at the gunshop. But once you start shooting it, the light weight makes it harder to control recoil, becomes unpleasant to shoot and can turn a new shooter off entirely.

Lorenzo is spot on. It might be good to help her look into a full size pistol, if it's just a range toy. A small compact/subcompact is going to most likely be uncomfortable depending on how she handles recoil. I am probably going to get another CZ in 9mm for my girl friend with my next permit. A lot of women like revolvers or steel-framed semi auto pistols because although they are a little heavier, they are really soft shooting.

Back on topic though, I would go the route of helping her find a pistol that suits her needs, and then Cerakoating/painting it, as Lorenzo suggested. Even if you took it to a smith to do the work, it would come out looking pretty cool I'm sure.

Very rarely do they make pink colored guns, a lot of it are just grips and accessories, but as above posters mentioned, the P22 comes in a digital pink and the Sig .22 comes in pink that I am aware of.

thank you guys for the info and suggestions i was thinking about cerakoating but wasn't sure if i wanted to do that or not.

I would definitely go for fit and feel over color anyway, she would rather a heavier semi auto rather than a small light one