Stag

New from Ringwood

Already made a handful of posts before noticing this thread, but figured I'd make a little introduction regardless.

I'm 35, born and raised in Midland Park, currently live in Ringwood. Grew up in a very non-firearm setting - not anti-gun, just gun-ignorant I guess.

So I'm fairly new to the firearm scene... bought my first 12ga Remington 870 about 9 months ago and currently have a pending handgun permit which is taking forever to come through. I like the feedback on the PX4 and I'd like to try it out.

It really bothers me that I'm getting familiar with guns/hunting/survival this late in the game - I feel like everyone's better prepared than I am. But better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, good to be here. Seems like a good place to lurk for someone in my position.

Welcome from Bergen County! My wife has a business in Midland Park.

Don't worry about getting into shooting "this late" in life. I'm 41, and I started about the same age as you. As a matter of fact, my first two firearms were the 12 ga. 870 and the PX4 9mm. I love my PX4, but I'm feeling closer to my CZ 75 BD right now.