deadeye74

Updated CCW Petition from NJ2AS

Error signing your petition. Your user account is no longer active, this could be because you have closed your account. Please contact our help desk to reactivate your account.

Do I really need to register to sign the petition. Joining an organization whose website is www.change.org does not create a warm and fuzzy feeling!

I just filled out the form on the left: name,address,etc. And clicked sign. I don't believe I registered per se, but I did receive an email from change.org, talking about the pupose of their site.

Error signing your petition. Your user account is no longer active, this could be because you have closed your account. Please contact our help desk to reactivate your account.

Do I really need to register to sign the petition. Joining an organization whose website is www.change.org does not create a warm and fuzzy feeling!

Agreed, no doubt a scam to fill my inbox with BS.

It's called making s*** up.

The member’s point is NJ is a Nanny State and if they don’t trust us to pump our own fuel you could figure out the rest....

I have a few stations I have no problem pumping my own gas in my cars or truck, but I have never had anyone ever want to even try and pump gas into one of my Harley's.

• Like 1

I have a few stations I have no problem pumping my own gas in my cars or truck, but I have never had anyone ever want to even try and pump gas into one of my Harley's.

I’ve been street legal since the mid 70’s and no gas attendant has every offered to pump my gas on any bike I’ve owned. Bike owners know that is the unwritten rule but it doesn’t dismiss the BS law. I know you know but for those that don’t know cycle owner don’t want some attendant dinging their tanks or dropping fuel in their laps so that’s the reason we get a pass.

Personally for on the car I don’t care who pumps but I’d like to be able to do it myself in case the attendant

is dragging azz getting to the pump. In other words as like in any other state, run the CC, fuel and GO but that brings us back to the Nanny State

It's great to see out-of-state support on this. I was reading through some of the "Why People Are Signing" comments and all I could think was "this is just common sense". How can we really be living in such a backwards state?