Sivl32

Steel @ OBRPC this weekend?

for steel, you don't need a holster - you can start at low ready (with a 2 second penalty)

I'm aware of that. Ive placed as high as 6th for pistol irons. It would ruin my day if I had to incur penalty time. If I go ill just shoot my 9.

Good advice for people who didnt know that though.

Hopefully there is something going on in two weeks. I have some weekend days off then

@ obrpc every 3rd sunday of the month is outdoor static steel , and the first sundays of the month are world class steel ( winter - indoor / warmer months - outdoor )

Next Sunday is no good..working. Quick question. Are 10 round mags or factory size better for production classes. My m&p come with 15 rounders

10 rounders are preferable as you can't load them over the production mag limits. You load 11 rounds by mistake and you're bumped to open div.

Next Sunday is no good..working. Quick question. Are 10 round mags or factory size better for production classes. My m&p come with 15 rounders

I had issues with ten rounders in my M&P, but the 15 rounders have been perfect, use what you have just load correctly.

I only ask because I need to buy more mags. I am just going to get 15's and pay attention to my loading count. They are the same price as 10 rounders

I'm about to order mags for my new M&P as well. I found the 15 rounders for 24.99.

You can use the 15 rounders in Production with no issues, just load them to 10. If you get 10's you will never be able to load them to 15 if you want to shoot a different division.