Col. Mortimer

Kars for Kids is a Terrorist Organization

Thank you for making me laugh. You think I am responsible for NJ laws? You should really think before you hit the post button. You just embarrassed yourself on a public board by posting a ridiculous statement. If you want to put your brain to work then take the LSAT and get into law school and run for office....until you do then you need to grown up or move. I vote for you to move. :p

Actually yes, when you make statements about how thankful you are that we cannot carry(for what ever reason), you are part of the problem not the solution. The only person who i see has any such ridiculous comments is yourself.

I have never heard this ad, and was tempted to look it up until I realized it has potential to be that loathing sound that makes people want to punch babies. I didn't know something could be so terrible. I wish all the unfortunate souls who have been subjected to such noise well being. Kars for Kids sounds terrible.

I have never heard this ad, and was tempted to look it up until I realized it has potential to be that loathing sound that makes people want to punch babies. I didn't know something could be so terrible. I wish all the unfortunate souls who have been subjected to such noise well being. Kars for Kids sounds terrible.

go ahead.... listen to it......you know you want to.....just one time, thats all...

They don't run that commercial here.... Hearing it once (on that link) is more than enough for me. The ad should be considered "cruel and unusual" punishment. How many times a day do they run the ads out there?

every time there is a commercial break that damn ad plays, probably every 10 minutes, especially in the afternoon for the past who knows how many years...

Here's how it works (Towed for C4K for 8 years.)

A dealer/auction house, signs up for Pickups with C4K..

You contact C4K and donate your vehicle, C4K sends out the info & paperwork to said dealer.

Dealer makes arrangements to pick up for vehicle, Roll back driver drops off paperwork and picks up your title & vehicle (or it gets shipped from C4K to dealer depending on arrangements)

Vehicle & Paperwork get delivered back to dealer/auction house.

Dealer/Auction house makes a $50 donation to the charity in your name and takes ownership of your car and does what they please.

Decent cars, my boss sold anywhere from $500 to a few thousand.

I've picked up cars that go right to the junk yard, but I also picked up cars that were sold for $10k and more. All for a $50 donation in your name.

Hey from someone that knows ya, your stepping on your dick, good thing, it's not all lost, we can step up be men and make things right.

In order to "step on your dick" you need to have one and not just be one...

They don't run that commercial here.... Hearing it once (on that link) is more than enough for me. The ad should be considered "cruel and unusual" punishment. How many times a day do they run the ads out there?

Feels like a thousand times a day. Especially on talk radio.

I laughed immediately. Just the other day I made it through the commerical once, and managed not to steer into a bridge abutment. The very next commercial break it comes on again! Instant station change. I do the exact same thing when Deminski & Doyle play a stupid 70's trucker song every time a trucker calls in to the show. They've cut back on that, thankfully, because it really makes me go to a music station just to get it out of my mind. It wouldn't bother me if those guys got up to 80mph and set their GPS to tree.

In order to "step on your dick" you need to have one and not just be one... Feels like a thousand times a day. Especially on talk radio.

Did someone hurt your little feelings? Awwwwwww maybe you need a hot coco and blanket. God are you for real? What are you like 16?