Sivl32

Really, Abraham Lincoln?

This is based on the book by Seth Grahame-Smith. I really, really, really enjoy his foray into the sci-fi genre of alternate realities, plus his updated takes on classic pieces (which lead to the increased awareness of these classical pieces).

He has some other prominent ones, like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Ben H. Winters also has dabbled a bit in this type of writing, and does a decent job.

I thought everybody knew that the biggest reason for the Civil War was to prevent the vampire takeover. Why do you think so many people died compared to other wars. Those vampires were everywhere. Abe might not have been the best guy, but he had firm believes on what to do about vampires. It is about time we got a good historically based movie based on that era/time period.

No way man, Abe had it on lock

• My raps will blow your mind, like a verbal John Wilkes Booth.
  • You might have freed the slaves, but Chuck is everyones master.

These two lines just assassinated Abe....again.

Your train of thought is wack man!

"you a washed up has been; on TV sellin total gyms"

"you cure cancer with your tears, so tell me chuck how come you never sad down and cried on your career"

those two lines alone seal chucks fate. Abe is not or has never been a has been or washed up.

Not to mention chucks raps are just pain lacking!

Your train of thought is wack man!

"you a washed up has been; on TV sellin total gyms"

"you cure cancer with your tears, so tell me chuck how come you never sad down and cried on your career"

those two lines alone seal chucks fate. Abe is not or has never been a has been or washed up.

Not to mention chucks raps are just pain lacking!

Hey dude, can you make a poll and we'll get the whole forums opinion on the matter! I tried to make one but I didn't know how to add the video to the poll.

I could not help but notice a major historical inacccuracy in the trailer...

the flag has too many stars for the time period, but its the only one i could find

When? There should be 34-35 stars depending on the year. That is what it looked like to me...

When? There should be 34-35 stars depending on the year. That is what it looked like to me...

My mistake I was thinking that they used a circular pattern on the flag, but it appears that the circular pattern was just an alternate design.