notmetoo

8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities

Why would this be surprising? Actors play make-believe for a living. The very thing that makes an actor good is his ability to convince you that he is someone other than who he really is.

Additionally, celebrities as successful as those on this list are frequently very removed from reality. They are surrounded by people who protect them physically, tell them everything they say and do is great and handle life's mundane, day-to-day tasks. They don't have to come out of an ATM vestibule at night, drive through sketchy areas, live among the unwashed masses, etc. They are the last people in the world I would expect to understand my life, needs and perspective. Or to respect my rights.

Sounds just like most of our politicians.

Isn't Clint Eastwood anti-gun as well?

Most people assume dirty harry is pro-gun but he isn't. I recall reading he gave large sums of money to anti-gun organizations. For some reason it seems like the ultimate form of hypocrisy.

I dunno how any of this makes them hypocritical. They are paid to be someone they are not.... people play murderers, and all the rest, if they are not a murderer does that make them a hypocrite? It makes them weak anti-gun candidates, after all they are promoting the exact opposite.

Some of the quotes the article used... I would say are a little weak... but whatever. =)

In reality, what difference does it make? None at all.

People have a right to their opinion, and we have to respect that right. No one says you have to agree with them.

the problem begins when they try to use their right to free speech to limit my right to bear arms..

• Like 2

None of them really surprised me for the following reasons

8. Shania Twain- no clue who she is

7. Kevin Bacon- no clue who he is

6. Matt Damon- very liberal/obvious

5. Mark Wahlberg- no clue who he is

4. Danny DeVito- only know him for it's always sunny, being Hollywood=liberal in general I would have guessed he was anti gun if asked

3. Sean Connery- British

2. Arnold Schwarzenegger- was governor of California

1. Sylvester Stallone- thought everyone knew he is extremely anti gun

That's okay, we have Adam Baldwin.

12006.jpg

Is he actually pro gun or just not anti gun?

(Firefly was awsome, it should have never been cancelled :icon_e_sad: )

I would like to know if Harrison Ford is pro or anti gun.

also I know Bruce Willis is Pro Gun

Is he actually pro gun or just not anti gun?

(Firefly was awsome, it should have never been cancelled :icon_e_sad: )

He's not just pro-gun, he's an active conservative.

http://twitter.com/#!/adamsbaldwin

http://bighollywood....uthor/abaldwin/

I would like to know if Harrison Ford is pro or anti gun.

Not just anti-gun, but a leftist - http://en.wikipedia....Political_views

"...called for "regime change" in the United States. He also criticized Hollywood for making violent movies, and called for more gun control in the United States."

Now THAT is hypocrisy. Criticizing Whorey-wood for making violent movies, but happy to be in them and take the money for them.

I'm gonna throw in Tom Selleck, as one of the good guys.

He understands proper gun control

Tom Selleck educates a careless person about gun safety

Tom Selleck explains some common sense about handling guns to someone who has never handled a real gun before.

. . . The extra — who was playing a cop but had never held a real gun — was horrified when Tom, a lifelong gun enthusiast and board member of the National Rifle Association, spotted him and yelled, “Hey, YOU! What the HELL are you doing? That gun’s NOT a toy — stop waving it around!”

“Look at you…your finger’s STILL ON THE TRIGGER!”

According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, the extra then squirmed, “Is the gun really loaded?”

Selleck replied, “No, it’s not loaded. But when you handle a gun it’s common sense to assume it IS loaded, and NOT point it at people!”

Some of the quotes the article used... I would say are a little weak... but whatever. =)

In reality, what difference does it make? None at all.

People have a right to their opinion, and we have to respect that right. No one says you have to agree with them.

The problem is the average joe-blow listens to these dummies. Not to mention that they have more funds at their disposal to give to groups like the Brady Bunch work actively work to limit our freedoms.

I will never understand the mindset of those who seek to not only limit their own, but others freedoms as well...