Sign in to follow this  
reloaderguy

Bloombergs latest rant

Is this guy serious!!! Read the first paragraph! Houston I think we have a problem!

NEW YORK -- New York’s mayor served notice Friday that his police department will do everything in its power to root out terrorists in the U.S., even if it means sending officers outside the city limits or placing law-abiding Muslims under scrutiny.

"We just cannot let our guard down again," Mayor Michael Bloomberg warned.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_20041685

"It would just be naive to think we should stop following threats when they get to the border," Bloomberg said.

It would also be the legal thing to do, but law schmaw, he's king of his fiefdom and if the law must be ignored to spy on innocents, then so it shall be written, so it shall be done.

If the first paragraph really is true, I sincerely hope the Muslim community sues the ever living **** out of NYC/Bloomberg...

I don't know why, but I have a sudden urge to go to a Starbucks in NYC and brush up on my Arabic... I remember the alphabet... I think.

It's surprising to me that it's "legal" for NYPD to send officers all over to investigate people of "interest" to them. I always thought that you had to get permission from a city/state outside your own if you wanted to conduct an investigate something there. Has anyone heard anything from our governor about the NYPD operating in NJ?

Well, this anti-constitutional wealthy clown has to do the job that our spend-thrift czar-in-chief won't do. And. of course since he is a big Progressive, he will use the anti-liberty tools and methods of the Left.

We should all join Citizens Against Politician Usurpers