rdsmith3

Pepper spray illegal in NJ?

Amazon would not ship me this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003C7WBCS/ref=oh_o06_s00_i00_details

but they did ship me this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E6RERU/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details

There is some difference that makes the first one illegal, and the second one legal, in NJ.

Anyone?

I carry this. No restrictions.

http://www.amazon.co...&sr=1-2-catcorr

Does it live up to the hype?

This is the most fowl $hit you will ever smell...when I bought it, the UPS driver yelled at me and asked me never to order it again....the bottle itself stinks so bad that your hands will stink from holding it!!! I used this in a public restroom, within 15mins, the maintenance crew was asked to come in to check for a leaking pipe. They ended up tearing up the floor, not finding anything. That bathroom stunk for over a week.

I highly recommend it!!!!

This is the most fowl $hit you will ever smell...when I bought it, the UPS driver yelled at me and asked me never to order it again....the bottle itself stinks so bad that your hands will stink from holding it!!! I used this in a public restroom, within 15mins, the maintenance crew was asked to come in to check for a leaking pipe. They ended up tearing up the floor, not finding anything. That bathroom stunk for over a week.

I highly recommend it!!!!

That's certainly a glowing endorsement. Thanks!

Get wasp spray. Not regulated at all, can shoot like 25 ft and it's some serious stuff.

This is a bad idea as a practice, good to know if that's all there is at hand. What's in wasp spray? I don't know but there may be something that can cause permanent damage. If you have to spray a BG and cause some permanent damage, you stand a good chance of losing a civil suit if the guy was unarmed. "Yes my client was trying to snatch Mr s

SpacemanFry's wallet but he meant him no harm. Just wanted his wallet. Mr SpacemanFry sprayed my client's face with WASP SPRAY, a pesticide like Agent Orange or DDT. This product is not completely harmless. The manufacturer says so, read the MSDS:

http://www.mta.ca/administration/facilities/safety/msds/Carpentry/Raid%20Wasp%20&%20Hornet%202009.pdf

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant could have used a 3/4 oz pepper spray which has been tested on humans extensively with almost no chance of permanent injury. He also used an 18 oz can this is like a 100 rd magazine on an evil assault weapon".

If you're planning use defense stuff for defense and you can save yourself a lot of headaches

4. FIRST AID MEASURES

Eye contact : Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 to 20

minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops and

persists.

Skin contact : Wash off with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation

develops and persists.

Inhalation : Remove to fresh air. If breathing is affected, get medical

attention.

Ingestion : If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so

by medical personnel. Get medical attention immediately.

My company has something called "HALT" a dog repellant that also works wonders on other humans.

10ft range, but it is a federal offense if used not in the manner described.So what.

But then again, if I get away who really cares about the BG.

Could copy and paste #4 to the BG`s forehead

Ya know.................. after reading and learning about all these stupid-a** laws in NJ that the common good-doing person has to worry about, it almost seems that the best best is to train yourself and body to be the deadly weapon. Forget the knives, guns, sprays, etc. Just train yourself to be able to injure, mame, kill and defend yourself, with nothing more that your own physical being.

Talking about laws and juries, that would be a good one to debate, wouldn't it? What's the take in NJ if a bad-guy is killed by a normal-Joe with nothing more that his hands, head, feet, etc, because he was defending himself? I'm sure there's some prosecutor or lawyer that could turn that into a jailable sentence as well.

Ya know.................. after reading and learning about all these stupid-a** laws in NJ that the common good-doing person has to worry about, it almost seems that the best best is to train yourself and body to be the deadly weapon. Forget the knives, guns, sprays, etc. Just train yourself to be able to injure, mame, kill and defend yourself, with nothing more that your own physical being.

Talking about laws and juries, that would be a good one to debate, wouldn't it? What's the take in NJ if a bad-guy is killed by a normal-Joe with nothing more that his hands, head, feet, etc, because he was defending himself? I'm sure there's some prosecutor or lawyer that could turn that into a jailable sentence as well.

I know you're being somewhat facetious, but the pepper spray is for a teenage girl who will soon have her driver's license. (Oh, yeah, another teenage driver on my insurance.)

It is ridiculous how the laws in this state are so slanted in favor of criminals, and encourage people to be passive victims.