JackDaWack

My new to me Wingmaster

Well, i went to the range today to shoot some rounds with 2 friends. I had such a great time and shot the best groups i think i have ever put down range. Felt sooo good, i walked out the door with my first shotgun. My friend has been nagging me to get one, so we could utilize thunder mountain. Well, i asked if they had any used wingmasters, and after handling a few i found the one that i liked. Seemed to be nicer then a new 870, but then again it is a wingmaster. price 300 bucks. I need to find a short 18.5" barrel for HD now. I'll be removing the scope that came on it.

img00785201202271953.jpg

Damn good shotgun right there. I may have a barrel for you, will be in touch give me a day or two.

Definitely let me know if you have one. I'm not much of an impulse buyer, but i have had my eye on one of these for a while now. I just couldn't pass it up. Especially when i had like 4 to choose from.

If you don't take Jack's barrel, I have a new in box 22" barrel from the Remington Tac4. It fits the Remington 1100.

http://www.remington...1100-tac-4.aspx

Since the HD barrels are thicker than the thin-walled longer ones, you need to use a front handguard with a little more clearance for the larget outer diameter of the HD barrel. I have this stock (the mossy breakup pattern) and front handguard for the 1100, which fit the thicker HD barrels. They are also new.

http://www.remington...-fore-ends.aspx

(the link is for the 870, but I have the one for the 1100).

Feel free to PM me if interested. Thanks.