JWGlock23

Sig Sauer 522 carbine

I went there with every ntention of getting a S&W 15-22, but after I felt it, it was to toyish forum taste. Held the GSG which was ok, but didn't do it for me. Held the Sig and loved the heft of it with the steel upper, lifetime warranty, ghost sights. Im planning on putting a red dot on and a single point sling then it will be good to go.

Yes Files. This is for when the cardboard boxes attack. :) I got it for 460 which included 2 boxes of ammo and a HGA t-shirt. I could have gotten a GSG for the same price but it only had a 3 year warranty and I liked the Sig platform better.

I bought it plinking at the range. I already have a bolt action 22 so this was next.

I was at Hackettstown Guns just yesterday, first time I had been there. What great guys, good stock, if you don't see what you want he might have it in the back room. That's where mine came from. I got the tee shirt also. This is my new go to shop. Good luck with the new gun.

Nice gun. I have mine for about 8 months. Shot over 5,000 round throught it I would guess.

Clean it before you use it. I don't clean it that often. When it starts to misfire I'll oil it some more

and put another 500 rounds through it. I give it a cleaning every 1,200 rounds or so. Mobil 1 oil works great.

You will love the gun. I had a few people at range approach me about it.

I remember one guy telling his wife "That is the gun I should have got".

Stay away from the Remington Golden stuff. Those are nasty bullets.

Fouls the gun. I get tons of split shells with that stuff in all of my 22 guns.

I still have 2,625 round to go before I use it up. Lesson learned, don't buy tons of stuff when

it's on sale unless you know it works in you guns.

My Ruger Mark III eats the stuff up and is even able to eject even the split shells.

I got mine for I think it was $489 but had to wait about 5 weeks.

Ramsey Outdoor ordered two. I got mine for the $489 but the second went on the shelf for I think $529.

Was gone pretty quickly.

Good luck with it.

Oh yes it's very accurate.

Get a cheap red dot for it but it's just as accurate with the iron sights if you have good eyes.

Get an extra magazine for it and bring some kids to the range to load the magazines for you. :-)

Yes Files. This is for when the cardboard boxes attack. :) I got it for 460 which included 2 boxes of ammo and a HGA t-shirt. I could have gotten a GSG for the same price but it only had a 3 year warranty and I liked the Sig platform better.

I bought it plinking at the range. I already have a bolt action 22 so this was next.

WOW thats a great price ! I forget what i paid for mine ,it was more then that im sure...Great rifle,accurate ,eats all ammo..

You can add a rail later, IIRC about $159. I have thought about buying the rail several times but it doesn't make sense to spend that on the rail when the gun was only $479. I

Good point, but my mall ninja obligations require me to be fully railed at all times. Actually $159 is not all that bad

if that is factory from Sig. I heard of some guys use the cheap airsoft stuff and modding it to fit. Makes sense if it's

just a 22lr.