Tactical Turtle

lawmans is closing in south nj

I gotta learn to read more lmao here is the Facebook post

Lawmen Supply WE'RE MOVING! We are closing our Egg Harbor City location on Feb. 29th. We will be finding a new retail store location in the area at a later date. For now please visit our Pennsauken, NJ location. Please call 856-488-4499 or visit our website at www.lawmensupply.com with any questions.

Is this place in Pennsauken open to the public or only to law enforement? It has never come up in my search for local gun stores in this area. This is only about 10 miles away from where I live.

• Like 1

Open to the public, the retail store is very large lots of holsters, and gear for leos/ems/fire/tacticool people. The gun shop is in a smaller room and they have a large selection of handguns available but a small selection of rifles and shotguns maybe a total of 10. That was about a month ago when they first opened though. With them relocating their stock to the Pennsauken store I imagine they will have a larger selection now.