Twospot

Who went to NJ2AS meeting last night?

I was there. Wouldn't know half of you if I fell over you, but those I did talk to/meet were great.

Despite being a member for over a year, that was the first meeting I had the chance to attend. I'm going to try and make it a point to get to any of the meetings held in Winslow, and then at least a couple a year in Toms River. The Belleville ones are pretty much out for a weeknight.

Personally, I'm stoked by the enthusiasm of the members and the progress we're making so far. I had my doubts about OEC at first, but after seeing a little clearer about where we're going with it, it inspired me to throw a couple bucks in the coffer when Paul was matching donations. Keep up the great work guys, and we'll keep drumming up new members; it's the least we can do.

Yep, I was there. Good meeting, got a bit dry close to the end (doesn't all legal talk??) Still very informative and worth the effort to attend. I also brought a new forum member Glock35 (Tony). Good turn out and as always good to see the forum friends off range..

I stopped in for a few minutes on the way home, before the start of the meeting. Saw lunker & tj. Wanted to say hi to Frank, but I guess he was bringing the speaker. Had to get home by 8PM, socouldn't stick around. Maybe next time, if its not on a MD commute night :)

+1 for name tags. I planned on going, but instead my back went out without me. Been a sucky few days.

Next one is March 14th in Belleville I believe. Scott Bach's the speaker. I'm going to do my best to finally attend a meeting.

Is anyone against wearing a a "Hello my name is" with their NJGunforum name on it?

+1 for name tags. I planned on going, but instead my back went out without me. Been a sucky few days.

Next one is March 14th in Belleville I believe. Scott Bach's the speaker. I'm going to do my best to finally attend a meeting.

Is anyone against wearing a a "Hello my name is" with their NJGunforum name on it?

Name tags. why not just spring for a NJGF T-shirt if you don't have one already, no name tag needed, just walk up and say hey, who are you, "I'm so-n-so from the forum also". Easy and you won't look silly being the only one with a name tag.. :icon_mrgreen:

Name tags. why not just spring for a NJGF T-shirt if you don't have one already, no name tag needed, just walk up and say hey, who are you, "I'm so-n-so from the forum also". Easy and you won't look silly being the only one with a name tag.. :icon_mrgreen:

I look silly with or without a name tag. :blink:

I don't have a t-shirt yet, and last I checked the thread, Maks didn't have any larges. I'm keeping an eye out, though.