Secret Squirrel

Best Pizza Place in NJ

I thought this could be an interesting idea, if everyone posted up what they believe in the number 1 place to get pizza in New Jersey is. We all love pizza, and this could be helpful if we are ever in different parts of the state and want a slice. Now by pizza places I do not want chain places: The means no Dominos, Papa Jones, Pizza, Hut, etc. I mean local places, mom and pop shop sort of deals, not huge chains.

For me though I think Tony's Baltimore Grill in Atlantic City has the absolute best pizza in New Jersey. The crust and sauce are premium.

Where do you guys believe is the best pizza?

I come by my name honestly. You haven't had good pizza until you have had a tomato pie from DeLorenzo's on Hudson St in Trenton. Best to eat it there, hot out of the oven, when the crust is still crisp. It's like a little bit of heaven in your mouth. Trust me.

Adios,

PIzza Bob

Hands down, the BEST...........Ralph's Pizzeria in Nutley, only a stones throw from Rutts Hutt.

They have been there for close to 50 years and their pie is mouth watering. The crust is thin and crunchy and the sauce is tangy and sweet; a very unique experience.

Hands down, the BEST...........Ralph's Pizzeria in Nutley, only a stones throw from Rutts Hutt.

They have been there for close to 50 years and their pie is mouth watering. The crust is thin and crunchy and the sauce is tangy and sweet; a very unique experience.

I'll have to try that out...not too far from me

I thought this could be an interesting idea, if everyone posted up what they believe in the number 1 place to get pizza in New Jersey is. We all love pizza, and this could be helpful if we are ever in different parts of the state and want a slice. Now by pizza places I do not want chain places: The means no Dominos, Papa Jones, Pizza, Hut, etc. I mean local places, mom and pop shop sort of deals, not huge chains.

For me though I think Tony's Baltimore Grill in Atlantic City has the absolute best pizza in New Jersey. The crust and sauce are premium.

Where do you guys believe is the best pizza?

Emma's, in Cranford

Scig

" Top of the park" in Boonton," Neils " in wayne... Top of the park has the best Brooklyn pie hands down and the other food they serve is top notch,pun intended

Neils makes the best thin crust pie ive had in NJ and i eat a truck load of pizza

Haven't had the "best" pizza in Jersey, but that's probably cause I'm spoiled being from Brooklyn and all. But I must say the pizza at Colombo's in Lincoln Park is pretty darn good.

There used to be the best pizzaria in Perth Amboy called Squarintino's or Scorentino's...not sure how to spell it. They ended up getting the boot and they opened up another pizzeria in the Sayreville or South Amboy area. I have not been to the new location, but the Perth Amboy location had a wood burning oven and everything...it was the best.

There was also a place..I believe it was Conte's, near Princeton. I used to go there as a kid with my family and they had really good pizza, I think they closed though or changed hands and went downhill.

Right now, Chimney Rock in Bridgewater has my vote for thin crust. Panatieri's in Flemington has really good gourmet pizza (chix marsala, shrimp scampi, bruschetta, chix francese, etc). Alfonso's in Somerville used to have good pizza, but I haven't been there in a while.