Secret Squirrel

Best Pizza Place in NJ

My favorite place right now is Villa Rosa, located in Ewing.

There is no doubt they make some great, expensive pizza. I would take it any day. But I prefer the more hole-in-the-wall style of Mannino's II in that area.

Haven't had the "best" pizza in Jersey, but that's probably cause I'm spoiled being from Brooklyn and all. But I must say the pizza at Colombo's in Lincoln Park is pretty darn good.

Most pizza in South Jersey is better than all pizza in Brooklyn.

I won't recommend a particular place because I haven't had pizza from one in a long time, but half the places in Cherry Hill produce some of the best pizza available.

I can tell you where NOT to buy a pizza. Where I live. For the first time in my life, if you pick a pizza place at random, it will most likely be bad. No just less than perfect, but actually bad. I did end up finding a few places in Lehigh Valley that do have good pizza. It's like 10 crappy places for 1 decent one, whereas in Jersey it's the reverse.

Vasuvios in milstone, he makes everything even the cheese from scratch. Been a while though may have changed by now, next is the pizza joint on 516 in oks bridge in the nysc plazza, ate there a lot growing up, no good pizza in jackson they all suck

I'd have to agree with that. With all the pizza joints in Jackson you'd think there'd be something at least just good. Nope, have had them all and the only two I think are bearable are Enzo's and Emilio's.

Jeez... both my original suggestions are closed or possibly being blown up.

Bruno's in Haddonfield NJ.... a favorite for a traditional pizza. A very busy location as it is an Italian restraunt with complete dinners.

Vitos, Haddonfield Berlin Rd in Cherry Hill for fast and good pizza. Best... nope, but consistently great.

Jeez... both my original suggestions are closed or possibly being blown up.

Bruno's in Haddonfield NJ.... a favorite for a traditional pizza. A very busy location as it is an Italian restraunt with complete dinners.

Vitos, Haddonfield Berlin Rd in Cherry Hill for fast and good pizza. Best... nope, but consistently great.

I had a lot of pizzas from Vitos. I had friends that worked there.

Is King of Pizza back yet? I didn't buy all that much of their pizza, but I went to school with Mario.

My Top 3:

Delucia`s in Raritan,NJ

Luna in Three Bridges,NJ

Brothers Pizza in Midland Park,NJ

Go there a lot,just down the street from me, best around here anyway. Whats a Hunterdon guy doin way up here? :)

King of Pizza is most certainly back, has been for years. Only left for about a year after it burned to the ground.

In the greater Cherry Hill metropolitan area Vito's (I live two blocks from there) makes a good pie and so does Bruno's. BUT, the best pie going, especially for a sausage pie, has to be King of Pizza. Hands down the best there is. Thin crispy crust, good sauce and LOADED with shredded, spicy sausage.

Been going there since I was a little kid. Took dates there in high school. The new building doesn't have the uniqueness of the original, but the pizza is as good as ever.

Richard we prob went to school together. I have some crazy Vitos stories.

I grew up in Pennsauken. When I was dating in HS Vitos was a Hardee's, and the shopping center at the corner of Brace and Haddonfield-Berlin -where the Burger King is now - was the Cherry Hill Arena, home of the Eastern Hockey League "Jersey Devils"! Now THAT was hockey!!!!

If you don't remember those things, we probably didn't go to school together. :icon_mrgreen:

I graduated HS in '71. My group of friends from Pennsauken used to hang out with a couple groups of guys from East and West.

Not sure if it's in the same family as the one in Cherry Hill, but the King of Pizza in Gloucester City is nothing like it used to be years ago. Back in the day, their pizza was great. Recently, it's not as good. I believe it's still owned by the two brothers.

Haven't had the "best" pizza in Jersey, but that's probably cause I'm spoiled being from Brooklyn and all. But I must say the pizza at Colombo's in Lincoln Park is pretty darn good.

lol i just had a chicken parm from there. Their pizza is hit and miss.Its not bad .Try top of the park in boonton

I know Joe Barone personally, he is a phenomenal chef. I recommend anyone near Morris county to go there and try his food, you will not be disappointed. FYI it's a BYOB restaurant.

I know him as well. met him and rachel through My friend who is their neighbor.. Their food is effing awesome

Where exactly is this ray

You sir, as a PA cop should know Dino. He opened up on 2nd and Kennedy Blvd about 3 years ago and he's doin super duper business. Especially with PA cops.

Roses in Wallington for square Pizza

Lidos in Hackensack for thin crust Pizza

No favorite place (yet) for "regular" Pizza

I will have to try Lido's. How about Brooklyn's Brick Oven Pizzeria in Hackensack? Keep em coming I need more good local pizza places!! I know it isn't Jersey but it's too close not to count. Martio's Pizza in Nanuet, NY