rdsmith3

Dyson vacuum

Forget the model I have but its the purple one because we have a dog. They sell them at Bed Bath and Beyond and you can use a 20% off coupon to make the price much more palatable. Definitely a kick a$$ vacuum though. Amazing the amount of stuff it picks up.

The real secret is to buy a carpet that is close to the color of the dog. Then it doesn't matter how good the vacuum is.

i-nz3Qpw9-L.jpg

That's cheating, ingenious, but cheating. ;)

I have a black dog and two black cats, maybe we can get black carpet.......... Nope, because one of the other cats is orange and white and sheds all-over everything!

Ever go to your Grandparents house and see that old vacuum sitting in the corner..... you know the one.... its like 25-30+ years old..... and still working great.... I am betting it says Electrolux on it.....

We spent $1100 on an Electrolux vacuum 16+years ago..... thing just keeps going.....

We have the purple dyson ball animal, the dyson dust buster and the dyson cordless light weight vacuum.

I was against em at first and thought it was a waste of money but after replacing cheaper vacuums over and over we gave it a whirl and am very happy. Even our Kirby didn't hold up to the dyson. So now all our vacuums are dysons

Got my Dyson from Bed Bath & Beyond using a 20% coupon. Defiantly a great vacuum i just wish i got the one meant for pet hair as i feel the one i have gets clogged up a lot. I brought the vacuum to my dads and had him vacuum with his older sears vacuum then used the Dyson and you could see everything that the old vacuum didn't pickup. It was kinda funny. He then went and bought a Dyson.