Since i missed the OB match a week ago, i'm going to try to make this one. Do they do any online prereg we should be aware of?

I'm not sure, but I think last month was the last month for the registration thing at OB, at least as far as limiting the number of shooters.

Lol, no preregistration. One club has pre-registration for a few months out of the year, and voila... everyone thinks every club has it.

CJ will have pre-registration for only one match this year, for a certain thing in July.

btw, my stage is in. =)

I'm not sure, but I think last month was the last month for the registration thing at OB, at least as far as limiting the number of shooters.

Don't be too sure. it depends on turnout as the weather warms and issues like people actually obeying the parking instructions as well as parking capacity and help tearing down. In the 90s all the above become issues, and we don't want to be tearing down until 7pm, and if we can't fit all the vehicles someplace other than the access road that the OB board doesn't have an issue with, then we may see a cap come back. IIRC they even said an abridged version of that when they introduced the cap. Don't park on the access road, don't park people in. If you can't find a place to park, ask for help form match staff. That and stay to tear down and put away.

Lol, no preregistration. One club has pre-registration for a few months out of the year, and voila... everyone thinks every club has it.

CJ will have pre-registration for only one match this year, for a certain thing in July.

btw, my stage is in. =)

OB has pre-reg, and has for a while. What we won't be having unless things get ugly is a cap on attendance.

btw, my stage is in. =)

Did they every pick someone to do the Scores maks?? BTW, barring any issues i;m in. One question though (and yeah i SHOULD know this by now) G-23 with standard 13 round mags falls under limited, right?? production is limited to 10 rounds per mag isnt it?

Did they every pick someone to do the Scores maks?? BTW, barring any issues i;m in. One question though (and yeah i SHOULD know this by now) G-23 with standard 13 round mags falls under limited, right?? production is limited to 10 rounds per mag isnt it?

You can shoot the G23 in Limited, Limited 10, and Production. You can shoot in in Production and Lim 10, you just download to 10 rounds like you said. All calibers are scored Minor in Production so you do lose the advantage of the Major scoring with the .40.

I'll bring my squib rod for ya!

I had to use it at a steel match once. Ray ray still won't let me live it down.

At least no one got hurt.

I love WSF as a powder for 9mm.

Dan, I may make it to CJ tomorrow afternoon (depending on if I cram a 3rd and 4th meeting tomorrow or not), and or Friday/Sat if you want to chrono your loads and see how they shoot.

Thanks Maks, I may be able to Friday morning, will let you know later this week in case you can make it there at the same time. Otherwise I'm loading some 4.9gr and 5.2gr WSF pushing the extreme plated 124's. Keeping below max, in the mid to mid-high range.

I'm hoping my visual inspection + RCBS lockout die do their jobs at reducing squib risk. ;)

Mine happened because I had the powder measure apart to clean up a burr from the manufacturing process and when I put it back together the knob on the linkage didn't get tightened all the way. It was causing low and no powder drops.

You can shoot the G23 in Limited, Limited 10, and Production. You can shoot in in Production and Lim 10, you just download to 10 rounds like you said. All calibers are scored Minor in Production so you do lose the advantage of the Major scoring with the .40.

Wasnt too worried about the power factor, the only reason im shooting the glock is I have to do an instructor's course with it in may, and i've been neglecting my Tupperware, and shooting my 1911's