chris327

Upcoming gun shows

So how are out of state shows? I'v never been to one. Can you even buy firearms there (jersey legal of course)? how about ammo? Sorry not trying to hijack this thread, but i was considering going to one of these two if i could come home with some goodies.

Never been to Split Rock. Rodeway Inn or whatever it is called now is good. It's not large. I'd say it's half the size of Forks of the Delaware and half the size (by table count) of an Eagle Oaks show (half hall). It's not small, it's probably 2-3x the size of a firehall show.

If you go PM me. I will most likely go. Maybe we can meet at the show, have lunch if there is time, and go set something on fire and/or shoot at it.

• Like 1

I have been to both. The Rodeway Inn show is a small show that is held in a large conference room. The Split Rock show is much larger and held at a resort in the Poconos. Naturally there is a better selection and more to offer at Split Rock.

Splitrock is a much better show than the Allentown (Rodeway) show - bigger and better vendors.

If you what to go to a show and then Cabela's, consider going to Harrisburg (March 17-18). It's a long drive, but it's a big show, the March show is the best of the year, and you will pass Cabela's on the way (if coming from North Jersey).

Including the harrisburg show which is the largest and best vendors. I can only make 1 of them so I need to choose wisely.

Harrisburg is a MAAC show, not Eagle, but it was the biggest and best around for a long time. Now, I would have to say the Oaks show is challenging them for that title.

Both shows mentioned are Eagle Arms shows, so many of the vendors will be the same.

Yes, but Splitrock will have many more vendors and the vendors that are the same will have more tables. Splitrock is 700 or so tables, Allentown is (supposedly) 250

I go to the Allentown show for couple vendors only and only if I talk to them before the show and they have something that i will be interested.

Split rock, is bigger with 2-3x times the tables than the Allentown show

So far seems to me that the Oaks is the must go show for NJ people, just make sure you go there early.

If anybody from North Jersey is going to a show Sunday, shout me up. I have to get out of the house Sunday 3/11 because there will be a girly thing going on at home.

Frank: Come down to CJRPC and shoot in the USPSA match

If anybody from North Jersey is going to a show Sunday, shout me up. I have to get out of the house Sunday 3/11 because there will be a girly thing going on at home.

What show? I might be up for one...need some final products for my reloading. Bullets, primers, and powder.

What show? I might be up for one...need some final products for my reloading. Bullets, primers, and powder.

Probably going to Allentown send me a pm and give me your location. Can't find you by your lat/long.

Mark- You don't need a special invite if you want to go...

I'm canceling. Play with the quad in the morning and range in the afternoon. Anybody up for CR?

Supposed to be a beautiful day!