tony357

Target Stands

Two available target stands at this time. Keep an eye out for new product.

Both stands are available at TJSporting Arms Bayville NJ

You can also message or send me an email if tony is out of your area. [email protected]

18in spiked stand 1/8 steel construction uses 1x2 ferring strips accepts USPSA/IDPA Targets or post your own.

45.00 retail..

004-11.jpg

002-16.jpg

18in Indoor/outdoor H target stand 1/8 steel construction 1x2x1/8 rectangle box uses 1x2 ferring strips accepts USPSA/IDPA targets or post your own.

55.00 retail

001-19.jpg

yagzztargetsystems001.jpg

I could definitely use one of each. I am a little far to buy just the stands though

I have a customer in bayonne, he may be able to bring them to you.. as a matter of fact his brother was a police officer their he passed away from cancer last year...

Joe has not been around for the season yet, but should be coming around soon..

Tony,

can you make H stands that have a 2x4 opening in the middle?

yes I can that is no problem.

you do realize a single post will be shot off if your target is posted over it?

Do you want to hang targets off of it or post paper targets?

Tony,

can you make H stands that have a 2x4 opening in the middle?

I'd be interested in these as well. I want a combo H stand that I can use for either steel targets with one 2x4 in the center, or with cardboard targets using two 1x2 furring strips...

I'd be interested in these as well. I want a combo H stand that I can use for either steel targets with one 2x4 in the center, or with cardboard targets using two 1x2 furring strips...

you would like the H stand with 2x4 in middle also acomadating both styles in one stand, we can do that..

I'd be interested in 2 of the spiked stands, but I do have a question... I shoot at CJ, and the ground is very sandy. I would like to use this in the pits where I think they will be fine, but also out on the rifle range. It does get pretty windy sometimes. Do you think the spike stand is sufficient for use in sandy ground and be able to take a few wind gusts without falling over?

I'd be interested in 2 of the spiked stands, but I do have a question... I shoot at CJ, and the ground is very sandy. I would like to use this in the pits where I think they will be fine, but also out on the rifle range. It does get pretty windy sometimes. Do you think the spike stand is sufficient for use in sandy ground and be able to take a few wind gusts without falling over?

Yes we used them their.

you need 6 foot minimum 1x2's too keep your rounds from bouncing off the ground and possibly going over the berm That was on the 200yrd range..

Tony, are you also making the version with the center 2x4 holder that some folks were interested in? I'm looking for something to use as a stand/support for shooting steel plates at CJ on the rifle range but not sure what i need to cobble such a contraption together. The center post seems like a robust way to support it but i suspect it will take hits and schrapnel over time. Would these stands be able to support an ar500 plate and take hits without toppling over or would it need some additional anchoring or support?