Sign in to follow this  
DevsAdvocate

Anyone know this seller?

I found a couple odd things there,

-Some parts are being shipped from Europe, I thought gun parts were restricted for import/export, licenses needed and customs issues - maybe I'm wrong?

-He's selling 50 round Thomson drums as well as some other 20 round mags, he's not an FFL and says you can pay cash on pick up.

I found a couple odd things there,

-Some parts are being shipped from Europe, I thought gun parts were restricted for import/export, licenses needed and customs issues - maybe I'm wrong?

-He's selling 50 round Thomson drums as well as some other 20 round mags, he's not an FFL and says you can pay cash on pick up.

Only certain parts have restrictions like barrels,mags,recievers.I have brought some stuff from him that I assume came from his partner in Europe. He is a pretty good parts source for 2 guns with parts that are near impossible to find(Radom Vis35 and Mp44/STG44)

Only certain parts have restrictions like barrels,mags,recievers.I have brought some stuff from him that I assume came from his partner in Europe. He is a pretty good parts source for 2 guns with parts that are near impossible to find(Radom Vis35 and Mp44/STG44)

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what parts are restricted, but he did have some listings for mags that said they would be shipped from Europe.

I'm actually looking for some parts for a Radom Vis 35, I looked though his listings but didn't see any.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what parts are restricted, but he did have some listings for mags that said they would be shipped from Europe.

I'm actually looking for some parts for a Radom Vis 35, I looked though his listings but didn't see any.

If you tell me what parts you need I might be able to help you. I am in need of a happer drop catch spring myself. I just can't seem to get mine working right. 1 mag will work fine and the next will get jammed trying to load off the mag. He and a guy on there in Poland "genuine militaria" have a good amount of parts for them from time to time.

If you tell me what parts you need I might be able to help you. I am in need of a happer drop catch spring myself. I just can't seem to get mine working right. 1 mag will work fine and the next will get jammed trying to load off the mag. He and a guy on there in Poland "genuine militaria" have a good amount of parts for them from time to time.

PM sent