AS350Driver

Old Bridge USPSA 3-25-12

This will be my second match, but I still don't have my USPSA number yet.

Just sign up so you are registered. I think for your USPSA number you can put "Pending" IIRC.

Also don;t forget after you register and you get the E-mail, click on the link and fill out the form and PRINT it so you can take that to the match.

What do you mean all day...different start times

No it all starts at the same time, Maks just means it runs all day. would be nice for a staggered start times, but stage wise and logistically impossible with the current limitation of the available pits as I see it. Plus the biggest problem, People to help set up and tear down.

That's what sucks for me. I get done at 2 and could be there by 3. That leaves enough time to shoot. Oh well just have to wait for my weekend time and vacation

Yeah... no. 3 pm is the usual end time. Keep in mind, 7 stages, 90+ shooters, 3 mins per shooter.

Who does the setup and tear-down for these matches?

Mike,

The Shooters WHO CARE do the set-up & break-down, as well as volunteer to be a Stage Designer, or go to a weekend-long NROI Class so that they can become Certified Range Officers and then R-O the Stages. It's the folks that want to have FUN and be SAFE! It's the Core Group of dedicated volunteers that want to be a part of something special. It's Guys like YOU & ME........