DargZ

Dick's Weekly ammo sales

Dick's has a few items on sale this week for those of you who prefer to buy locally.

• Remington ammo sales
    • UMC .223 FMJ (box of 20) - $6.98
    • UMC 9MM (box of 50) - $11.98
    • UMC .22LR (box of 525) - $16.98
    • UMC .40 S&W (box of 50) - $18.98
    • UMC .45 ACP (box of 50) - $19.98

[*]Top Gun Shot Shells - 12 or 20 GA (box of 25) - $4.98

[*]Gun Club Shot Shells - 12 or 20 GA (box of 25) - $5.98

[*]Ultramax Bulk Packs - Sale from $49.98

[*]Winchester Value Packs - Sale from 19.98-39.98

They have a sale on safes. I don't really know anything about safes but would be interested in getting one if any of these are good deals. Perhaps someone else can chime in on whether these are good deals or not.

• Stack-on 18-gun Convertible Cabinet - $189.98
  • Field & Stream 32-gun Pro Fire/Water safe - $699.98
  • Stack-on 24-gun Fire safe - $549.98
  • Stack-on 10-gun Cabinet - $99.98
  • Stack-on 14-gun Cabinet - $149.98
  • Stack-on 16-gun Cabinet - $299.98
  • Field & Stream 40-gun Fire/Water E-lock Safe - $899.98
  • Stack-on 48-gun Fire safe - $1099.98

There is also a sale on all regular-price guns though the only selection they seem to have is hunting rifles/shotguns.

• All regular price guns from $99.99 - $299.99 - take $10 off
  • All regular price guns from $300 - 799.99 - take $30 off
  • All regular price guns $800 or more - take $100 off

I figured it was about darn time that I started contributing. I am waiting for my new toy to arrive and my permits (5 weeks and counting). Needless to say, I've been hunting for 45 ammo for the past few week in anticipation of new toy. While I was at it, minds of well share what I've found.

Paramus is out of most of the UMC handgun ammo. I believe they have .40. They had Winchester 100 round packs on sale too but I got the last 9mm box. They had a bunch of the UMC .223. I picked up a couple of boxes. In 9mm I think they really only had Blazer left.

Stopped by Dick's in Woodbridge earlier today. They still had 2 packs of the UMC .40S&W, quite a few of the UMC .45ACP. No more 9MM as someone had reserved an entire case.

They have quite a few of the Winchester .40S&W value packs on sale (100 rds). Regular price was $39.99 but the person behind the counter said it is $5.00 off. I did not confirm as I still have quite a few of the .40S&W but does not seem like a bad deal.

was at paramus 830pm saturday, buying handgun ammo. guy says there not onsale anymore because the signs are down already. i just didnt wanna argue or be difficulty but really sale starts sunday ends when store closes on saturday!!!

Was it the younger guy? I never get good service when he is there. I never have an issue with the older guy.

sorry to say it was the older guy. he help me before. he went behind the counter to get me the ammo but kept saying sign is down and that the ammo is no longer on sale and said i nevermind i'll just wait, stayed there and look at the rifles but didnt take long a guy buys blazers but he kept saying no longer on sale sign is down but guy wasnt refering to remys.

was at paramus 830pm saturday, buying handgun ammo. guy says there not onsale anymore because the signs are down already. i just didnt wanna argue or be difficulty but really sale starts sunday ends when store closes on saturday!!!

Next time, still request for the ammo. The register will ring up the discounted price, it is pre-programmed. This happened to me at Dicks in Princeton, they had no sales sign up and the saleman claim it wasn't on sale.

When I went to Woodbridge, the lady even went to the back to check if they had any more ammo. I was hoping to report back that they had tons of ammo and rush to get it.

This just sounds like a lazy employee. It was probably closing time and they did not want to fill out the paperwork. I would have asked them to clarify the policy with the store manager. They have these walkie talkies on them and can confirm directly with the store manager immediately on the policy.

Remington UMC sale again at Dicks:

• Gun Club Shot Shells (Box of 25, 12 or 20 GA) - $5.98
  • 9MM - $12.98
  • .40 S&W - $18.98
  • .45 ACP - $21.98

Slightly more expensive than two weeks ago for the 9MM and .45 ACP. Same price for the Shot Shells and the .40 S&W.

Thanks. Going to run over and get a 10 pack of Gun Club boxes tomorrow and stock up a bit for this spring/summer.

A 10 pack of 25 round boxes will last me one trip to Lehigh Sporting Clays. You need to get out and shoot shotguns more. :)

I try to keep 10 cases on-hand, I LOVE shooting shotguns!