MarkWVU02

15 Round AR mags

http://mtnarmory.com...2&products_id=8

Found this place for $17+ whatever shipping is but have not bought from them yet. They have pinned 15/30's in 3 colors, 15/20's in 3 colors and pinned 15/30 EMags in black. I will be buying from them in the next week or two.

to build on your question for those that have much experience with their AR's.. do you carry 20 rnd bodies or 30 rnd? Can you notice the weight or ergo differences noticeably between the two?

http://mtnarmory.com...2&products_id=8

Found this place for $17+ whatever shipping is but have not bought from them yet. They have pinned 15/30's in 3 colors, 15/20's in 3 colors and pinned 15/30 EMags in black. I will be buying from them in the next week or two.

Might have to give it a try. I wonder why the 15/30's are cheaper than the 15/20's. I prefer the 20's no need to have 30's when half is empty. Wish Magpul would just make 15's already

I ordered 3 of the 15/30 converted Magpul units from mtnarmory.com. Quick shipping and Mike is a super nice guy. Shipping for 3 mags was $6.

He's doing them $4-5 less than mostly everyone else. Buy 4 and it's basically like getting a free one. May have to try them out. The BH ones were the same as midwestPX just marked up. I'd like to get some metal ones from Paul but might wait until I get down there to save the shipping.

Support the vendors who support your hobby. We have at least 4 vendors who offer 15rd AR mags for competitive pricing. :)

+100

I understand money is tight, but $2 or $3 more to help support a forum vendor is $2 or $3 to help keep NJ gun shops/supporters in business.... Money well spent in my opinion.

Support the vendors who support your hobby. We have at least 4 vendors who offer 15rd AR mags for competitive pricing. :)

While I agree with this statement, also recognize that some of these shops are a one to three hour drive from some of us. Given my busy schedule, I just don't have time to support a shop just because they are domiciled in NJ. When I shop on-line for convenience, 9 is always less then 10.

A $4 difference isn't bad until you start talking about ordering multiple mags. I'd like to pick up 3 or 4 and a buddy of mine wants a few. That adds up quick. I could buy 4 for almost the same price as 3 from a forum vendor (which I'm not close to PK90 so would have to be shipped too). Midwestpx used to do group buys but haven't seen one in a while. Actually the lag activity on his page was from oct or nov. I'm all for shopping the vendors which is why I put a price request in on a 10/22 that so far has been the cheapest at Ramsey Outdoor (not a forum vendor) by $20-30. That difference equals ammo...

Wish someone would do another group buy. I'd be in.

A $4 difference isn't bad until you start talking about ordering multiple mags. I'd like to pick up 3 or 4 and a buddy of mine wants a few. That adds up quick. I could buy 4 for almost the same price as 3 from a forum vendor (which I'm not close to PK90 so would have to be shipped too). Midwestpx used to do group buys but haven't seen one in a while. Actually the lag activity on his page was from oct or nov. I'm all for shopping the vendors which is why I put a price request in on a 10/22 that so far has been the cheapest at Ramsey Outdoor (not a forum vendor) by $20-30. That difference equals ammo...

Wish someone would do another group buy. I'd be in.

I'm here every day ;) I just don't post much unless someone has a question or request

How did Keith organize it? I'm probably not the best person to put in charge but I'm definitely down for a group buy that supports a forum vendor.

He kept track of who wanted what, collected money from people, called in the order, paid me, then was in charge of distributing the mags once I shipped them to him. Due to volume, I can't run the buys the way I did the first time (individual orders) as I am selling more mags through distribution than retail.

I understand. Maybe we should start a thread to see what kind of interest we could get going. I wouldn't mind running it I just don't have a credit card to order (I gave them up a few years ago). I could order if everyone paid me up front and I could throw it on my debit card or if we have someone else that is willing to spearhead the buy that would be great too. I know the last time you did it you had great prices...I just didn't have an AR then.