Jon

10 Reasons why The Walking Dead should just kill Carl

1. Carl, stay in the house.
  2. Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house
  3. Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.
  4. Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.
  5. Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.
  6. Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.
  7. It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.
  8. Please, Carl. Just stay here. I’ll be right back. Protect the couch cushions. Make some lunch. Get back to doing that math homework we inexplicably cared about 4 episodes ago.
  9. Carl, I’m not f**** around. Please, Carl. Just stay in the house. Do this one f***** thing. Just stay in the house for the next 5 minutes.
  10. HAS ANYONE SEEN CARL?? HE’S NOT IN THE HOUSE.

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6743808/10-reasons-why-the-walking-dead-should-just-kill-carl

• Like 1

When Lori was lecturing Andrea about letting the men take care of security and how it was a burden on the other women to have to do all the women work all I could think was "**** women work includes cleaning, cooking AND minding the children! Why the hell do you constantly not know where your son is???" Lori needs to die

All the characters in this series annoys me one way or another. Most of the time, my wife and I comment back and forth on how annoying or idiotic the characters act during the hour. That being said, its still one of our favorite shows.

FWIW, I'm OK with killing Carl. Possibly Lori too. Since Glenn and Maggie are hooked up; and it looks like Darryl and Carol (nice rhyming couple!) have the hots for each other; and T-Bone would probably be a good match with Maggie's sister; that would leave Rick and Hershel to fight over Andrea. (Did I leave anyone out?)

Lori lives in a fantasy world and thinks everyone should jump when she says jump.

Carl is a little jerkoff punk. When he was arguing with Rick about going back for his mom I wanted Rick to say. Hey you little shit if you just stayed in the house not only would you have not separated from her but being the look out you would have saw the horde coming and maybe more people would be alive right now. How's that feel? Your mom might be dead because you can't stay in a house!

Do you think the baby Carls mom is going to have will be a zombie?

To the contrary, I'm thinking all newborns will be virus free and not infected at all. I'm not sure the show will last long enough to bring her pregnacy full-term or not, but if it does, I bet it doesn't have the desease/virus/etc.