compujas

Beretta 92A1 Serpa Holster

To start off, please don't give me the "don't buy a serpa" speech. Thanks.

I'm looking to buy a Serpa holster for my Beretta 92A1 as a stopgap since my Bladetech DOH was backordered and likely won't be here in time for the USPSA class next Saturday. Before I order it though, I want to make sure it will fit the 92A1 with a rail. Does anyone have any insight on whether it will fit? I e-mailed them this morning but haven't heard back yet, so I may just give them a call if no one here knows.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, but I need to know if any of these fit the A1 with the rail. I'm quickly finding out that many holsters noted as fitting the 92 don't fit the A1 and need to find one quickly to have it in time for next weekend. Otherwise I'll have to try to find a generic leather holster that will fit. Unfortunately they're not cheap either.

Can you use a Galco Yaqui holster for USPSA? I have one if you want to borrow it. I'll be going up to Jersey City for work this weekend if you want to meet up. My only request is that you give it back. Only problem is I'm right-handed...

I already have a Serpa for my Glock, and I do like it, which is why I'm looking at it for my Beretta. I just don't know if it will fit mine and don't have enough time to try it and be wrong.

And thanks for the offer mcbethr but I'm a lefty.

I'm now starting to think of maybe just trying a universal holster if I can find one that will work.

There are two models that will fit it, I have looked for the m9a1. They are the light carrying model and the duty holster

#44H504BK-R

#44H104BK-R

They also make both of them in the tactical version.

Directly from there website.

http://www.blackhawk...Holsters,16.htm