Mikeythumbs

Coming back to the sport

Hello all,

My name is Mike I live in central Jersey adn used to shoot (more like plink alot) when i was a kid. As i got older i just didnt have the time. I applied for my FID and 2 PP in Nov From Jackson and they are dragging their feet but that is neither here nor there. I went to shore shot twice to shoot and have had fun but it just costs too much right now. I have a ruger MKii thats my dads and as soon as i get my id i was thinking of joining CJRAPC. i figured i would drop in and say hi.

There is 2 questions id like to ask. First i am thinking my first purchase is going to be a Springfeild XDM 5.25 compition. Can any of you guys tell me where to go to get a good price on this gun in the Howell Jackson Lakewood area willing to travel a little farther north or south for a good price.

My second question is i tried to log into chat today to it said there were 6 people in but as soon as i logged i was booted is there some kind of poist count you need to get into chat or was it just a bug

Hello all,

My name is Mike I live in central Jersey adn used to shoot (more like plink alot) when i was a kid. As i got older i just didnt have the time. I applied for my FID and 2 PP in Nov From Jackson and they are dragging their feet but that is neither here nor there. I went to shore shot twice to shoot and have had fun but it just costs too much right now. I have a ruger MKii thats my dads and as soon as i get my id i was thinking of joining CJRAPC. i figured i would drop in and say hi.

There is 2 questions id like to ask. First i am thinking my first purchase is going to be a Springfeild XDM 5.25 compition. Can any of you guys tell me where to go to get a good price on this gun in the Howell Jackson Lakewood area willing to travel a little farther north or south for a good price.

My second question is i tried to log into chat today to it said there were 6 people in but as soon as i logged i was booted is there some kind of poist count you need to get into chat or was it just a bug

Just a bug. Try reloading the chatroom. And welcome back!

First i am thinking my first purchase is going to be a Springfeild XDM 5.25 compition. Can any of you guys tell me where to go to get a good price on this gun in the Howell Jackson Lakewood area willing to travel a little farther north or south for a good price.

If you know exactly what you're looking for, the price request feature on here will get you a good feel for a competitive price. You, my friend, are lucky enough to have TJ Sporting Arms in your backyard. Tony is an FFL in Bayville, and has a supporting vendor page on these forums. (If you were somewhere else you'd be lucky enough to have some others available.) He runs on appointment only and can order what you want. My experience has been he is consistently one of the best prices and a good guy. He just doesn't have a storefront for browsing.

• Like 2

Hey Ian

Thanks i found the price request after I posted here and put up a request on the XD. Now if Jackson would stop messing around and get my paperwork approved been waiting since thanksgiving. I will call Tony as soon as i get permits since i dont know how much longer i am going to have to wait. Its good to be back but i really need to get my own guns renting is getting expensive(but fun).

Check with Paul at Arms-n-Ammo (PK90 here on the forums) - www.colddeadhands.com - he can get you an xDM 5.25 (I assume you're looking for 9mm) with NJ legal blocked 15 round mags.