colnar

New to forum from Lindenwold NJ

I am new to the forum and to handgun shooting. I have shot rife and shotguns off and on for years. Saw this forum and decided to join to help me stay in touch with NJ firearm issues and events.

Glad to know I'm not the only one from this sketchy town hanging out in the forum. lol.

I'm from a neighboring town, sounds like we're in the same situation... Hmmm, I wonder why we're all getting into guns???? Ha! :no:

I'm getting my FPIC because I'm inheriting guns, but I'm not gonna lie; we've been thinking about getting some "protection" recently because of the nature of the town. We aren't in a particularly bad area, but things tend to overflow from those apartments from time to time.

Sometimes I don't believe the things that we hear going on, and we live here!

Still looking for a good range for when I can shoot the guns I'm getting, I'd love to go shooting with some local folks when my paperwork comes back (in a few months).

I know what you mean. Some days I am afraid to cross over the tracks. From the Lindenwold PD website you can now see where crimes have been happening. Seems they are mostly from those apartments. My street is rather nice, but I really don't like the area around those apartments. Some really shady people living there.

I know what you mean. Some days I am afraid to cross over the tracks. From the Lindenwold PD website you can now see where crimes have been happening. Seems they are mostly from those apartments. My street is rather nice, but I really don't like the area around those apartments. Some really shady people living there.

In Stratford(and Laurel Springs) a few nights ago I heard a woman screaming for help, and a guy yelling at her. They must have known each other because he kept saying he was sorry, I thought about checking it out to see if the woman was okay, but then again, I didn't want to risk anything...

It is getting kind of bad around here, and everyone I talk to agrees it's the spill-off from the apartments around here.