Hello all!! I am new to the Forum! Great place, Great info. I am so glad I found this!!!!

I am from Warren Twp not Warren county NJ. I have been a gun nut from my early days with cap guns!!

Warren is very quick on there paper work, I picked up my FID Card and permits in 26 days!!!!!!!! I think that's a record for anyone!!

Also have a question.

I am 20 yrs old, and they gave me two handgun purchase permits. I puchased a gun and completed the transaction, but the dealer can't give me the gun until I am 21!!!!!!!!!! Now he won't give me a refund!! :wild: Is this annoying or what?!?!?! How did I get the purchase permit in the first place?? is there any other way to do this? Does somebody want to buy a gun the gun off me? LMK

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to herea bout your situation. 21 is the age for handguns. What did you order? :)

I ordered a Sig Sauer Mosquito. I know there is a lot of controversy over these, but yo gotta love a sig!!

351 days to go, so the P2P's you have will be no good. By the way, how long did it take for you to get them?

I dropped off the application on February 27,2012 and picked them up on March 23, 2012 so about 26 days!!

Tough luck on the pistol. Ask the dealer he will give you a refund if you find a buyer. How much is he keeping? The deposit or the whole price? Who is it because he is not sounding too cool.

BTW - welcome to the forum. A sibling of mine lives in Warren, nice town.

I have to wait until I turn 21 yrs old or find someone who wants to buy it.

Did you try talking to the local pd that issued you the P2P, and saying WTF?

Welcome and sorry to hear about that situation. Can't believe the dealer didn't say anything upfront or that he won't give you a refund. If anything, what's another 8 months? Then you have three things you can celebrate on your birthday, being able to legally drink, gamble and own a gun. Just don't recommend you show off your newly found gun ownership in conjunction with the first two things I mentioned. LOL!