AverageJoe

10mm Night at RTSP 4/5 8:30pm

Not officially, but a buddy of mine and myself are heading out to RTSP next Thursday night to shoot some 10mm. Couple folks here expressed an interest of having a 10mm night so we'll be there...should be cool if we can get a few folks together.

Not officially, but a buddy of mine and myself are heading out to RTSP next Thursday night to shoot some 10mm. Couple folks here expressed an interest of having a 10mm night so we'll be there...should be cool if we can get a few folks together.

Waiting on a Pistol Permit for a 10.

I'll be there, but I have no 10mm. Gonna bring my AR and my awesome new Taurus Raging Bull in .454 (which ironically I got from Bullseye!). I'll be the guy with the beard, baseball hat, black ProEars and severe hearing damage. :D Stop by and say hi!

Major lulz were had! Who else was there? I met Joe, Kat, Nick, and a very tall young gentleman whose name escapes me now. Funny how my range bag is always so much lighter by the end of the evening! I neglected to get any pictures - did anyone else get any?

Did you meet a diff Joe? Not sure we spoke...my buddy and I waited a while...it never used to be busy on Thurs nights, its like you have to get there at 9 now to get into a port...really hope they expand at some point sooner than latter lol. Talked to Troy and met Anthony from Gun for Hire. Now for the 10mm...bloody hell what a cannon, lots of fun, definitely need more range time with it for more accuracy. Shot my buddy's 10mm Colt dead on, but the G29SF subcompact will take more getting used to. Did my good deed for the day on the way back home...sitting at a red light on Rt.10 we see this chick pushing a car while her other chick friend was steering. Car was dead obviously. Light turned green for us, I made a quick decision to whip around see if they were ok...can tell their battery was toast...got the jumper cables, charged it up for a couple min, got it runnin again but man that thing almost sound like it no oil or something, oops. Least their destination was close to where we were. Never a dull moment lol.

Did you meet a diff Joe? Not sure we spoke...my buddy and I waited a while...it never used to be busy on Thurs nights, its like you have to get there at 9 now to get into a port...really hope they expand at some point sooner than latter lol. Talked to Troy and met Anthony from Gun for Hire. Now for the 10mm...bloody hell what a cannon, lots of fun, definitely need more range time with it for more accuracy. Shot my buddy's 10mm Colt dead on, but the G29SF subcompact will take more getting used to. Did my good deed for the day on the way back home...sitting at a red light on Rt.10 we see this chick pushing a car while her other chick friend was steering. Car was dead obviously. Light turned green for us, I made a quick decision to whip around see if they were ok...can tell their battery was toast...got the jumper cables, charged it up for a couple min, got it runnin again but man that thing almost sound like it no oil or something, oops. Least their destination was close to where we were. Never a dull moment lol.

Women and car maintenance. I will say no more.

:)

Heh. Yeah, the Joe I met was definitely more of a Harley guy. ;) Spoke of riding out to Sturgis and such. I saw him in the range area, but didn't notice what port he was using (my buddy and I were at 2 and 3).

Wait, my buddy and I were in port 2 and 3 as well lol...prob right after you...do u have olive drab midway range bag?

Wait, my buddy and I were in port 2 and 3 as well lol...prob right after you...do u have olive drab midway range bag?

No, he and I have almost identical black range bags. We need like offical NJGF t-shirts or hats or something. :)

Sorry to miss out on this everyone, hopefully there will be an another 10mm meetup.

I didnt come because the ammo i ordered was late (no fault of manufacturer).

I shot it today and very pleased. Accurate, bang like buffalo bore and at a much lower cost.

I dont have a chrony but i read online some chronoed loads and this outfit seems to have the fullpower 10mm recipe figured out.

http://www.underwoodammo.com/10mmauto180grainfullmetaljacketboxof50.aspx

Sorry to miss out on this everyone, hopefully there will be an another 10mm meetup.

I didnt come because the ammo i ordered was late (no fault of manufacturer).

I shot it today and very pleased. Accurate, bang like buffalo bore and at a much lower cost.

I dont have a chrony but i read online some chronoed loads and this outfit seems to have the fullpower 10mm recipe figured out.

http://www.underwoodammo.com/10mmauto180grainfullmetaljacketboxof50.aspx

nice find buddy, I'll be placing an order...

Any plans for a repeat 10MM night at RTSP?