this_is_nascar

Everyone Have Their Mega-Millions Ticket for Tonight?

The big question is if you won would you quit your job? I for one would not quit, but I would get rid of some of my PITA clients. Another question who would get Van Halen to play there birthday (anyone with the movie)?

I'd quit in half a heartbeat!

Gonna hold you to that.... :) can I get mine in SC though??

Really we shoulda had a group buy............

3000 members at $ 20.00 a head... Maybe the next go around...it's an idea...

I like the idea. No one wins tonight I'm in.

I read somewhere, I don't recall where and didn't do the math, that it's actually high enough now that if you had enough coin to play every possible combonation and the only one to hit, that you would turn a profit.

Odds of winning 1in 175,000,000 Estimated payout after taxes ~320 million. So theoretically if you play every number you take home 145 million. Only drawback is multiple winners where you are SCREWED!!!!!

By the way you guys don't waste your money buying a ticket, I already have the winner :)

Edited by PeteF

My new full time job would be fishing down at my new fishing house in the Keys.

That's where they will find me. The official report would be something like we found Mr. Smith adrift in the atlantic on his sport fishing boat with a pole in one hand and a beer in the other. Oh yeah, and he had no pants on either.

If someone wins from this forum you've GOT to spend some bling taking on the stupid gun laws here in NJ. Dont run off to Utah and leave the rest of us hangin!

I will spend 100 million to fix this NJ political system. I figured there's 80 reps in the general assembly and 40 in the NJ senate. I would need 24 votes in the senate and 48 votes in the assembly to ammend the NJ constitution, and I only need majority vote to get a bill passed. I will either contribute $ 1million to each campaign IF they're willing to vote yes to every pro gun bill that comes up or contribute $1 million to each possible candidate's campaign if they go against someone currently in office that's anti-gun.

With the lottery being this big it is always better for a work group to win with 20 or more people in the pool..

The difference in your odds if you play $1 or if you play $1000 is infinitesimal at best. Perhaps just buy your own ticket and hope for the best. Someone has to win.

I'd probably still work my near minimum wage job. I'd give some cash to my friends for "Hush" money (don't want anyone to know I won, if I had). Give a ton to NJ2AS, Some to the NRA, get myself a few new toys, pay off my mom's mortgage, give some to the family, etc.

I'd probably still work my near minimum wage job. I'd give some cash to my friends for "Hush" money (don't want anyone to know I won, if I had). Give a ton to NJ2AS, Some to the NRA, get myself a few new toys, pay off my mom's mortgage, give some to the family, etc.

You just won $320 million. What would you do with the other $319 million?

You just won $320 million. What would you do with the other $319 million?

Haha, well I'd get my AR, pay off school, like I said I really only have 2 REALLY close friends, and so I'd give them cash and probably give their families a little something. Maybe I'd open up a range, and an airsoft field, invest about $5mill, leave about $100 mill in the bank for interest, buy some properties to rent out. Of course donate to pro-2A campaigns. Hell, I'd probably give money to the Brady campaign's President to get him to run that group into the ground XD.

Hmm... Well... I may also, depending on just HOW many members are on here, I'd probably give each and every (regular) poster like $25 to go get themselves some ammo and have fun haha.