blksheep

Nitecap or Beer of Choice...

At home with wife usually a malbec or savignon blanc. If I'm drinking socially I usually stick with beer and usually Corona or Sam Adams. If cocktails are the order of the day then an old fashioned or mojito.

Pretty festive guy here, like most things booze related. Whiskey rules the cooler months with Jameson and Jameson 18 year. We don't really bother with anything in between and while we have two bottles of Jameson Vintage, I don't feel that it's worth the price. Summer is owned by blender drinks and gin & tonic.

Always been a beer nerd and am loving the IPA renaissance. Love British and Belgian style big flavor ales. Stone Ruination may just be the best beer I've ever had and their Oaked Arrogant bastard is pretty high on the list too. 400 Pound Monkey, Sierra Nevada Tumbler, Dale's in a can, I could go on forever.

• Like 1

Beer, too many to list. My favorite three would have to be Guinness, Newcastle, and PBR. There are a lot of tasty micro-brews out there these days.

On the stronger side, I enjoy several Bourbons. Bookers, Basil Haydens, Woodford Reserve, and even Jim Beam. I also enjoy Bombay Sapphire and Tonic when it's very hot out. It's very refreshing.