iRONman

poor experience at shore shot

Smokin I didnt think that it was directed at me at all, so no worries. :) I am also a Firearms Instructor/Range Officer and people skills are one of the most important things one can have. I love to teach and it is one of my favorite things to do. I agree that people should have some commen sense when dealing with guns.

Can we please close this. I dont want to get negged for posting my experience on the appropriate forum that i pay for and the correct section. I also dont need people telling me that i shouldnt feel a certain way. Yeh I messed up, but I dare someone say they don't care if their guns get thrown on the floor by a an r.o. If you say dont then your a liar

Can we please close this. I dont want to get negged for posting my experience on the appropriate forum that i pay for and the correct section. I also dont need people telling me that i shouldnt feel a certain way. Yeh I messed up, but I dare someone say they don't care if their guns get thrown on the floor by a an r.o. If you say dont then your a liar

.....when all is said and done.....bet you'll never do that again.now will you?

So after reading this thread, I thought about the RO you were talking about.

That RO is a good guy. I am sure he was looking out for people and I am all for that. I have been muzzle swept there a bunch of times and anything they can do to make sure it's safe is okay by me.

facility was nice. but 30 for a box of .40 caliber and 36 for a box of .223. come on now thats sick. however i brought my little brother and a couple of buddies and drove 80 minutes so i had to suck it up. also, there was this guy who kept threatening to kick us out . however the guy at the counter was good and knowledgable. forgot his name. won't be going back.

Next time you want to drive 80 minutes to a gun shop (That will treat you like a human being), stop by my shop. Mastodon Ammo, Highland alakes, NJ