Rysdad

Cz 75B

When I was searching several months back,they were getting scarce but I was finally able to buy one from CZ Customs with 2 15 round mags. I just checked the site and pretty much all of the 9mm are sold out and awaiting delivery.

The secret is out apparently.

Hi all, does anyone know where I can find any version of the CZ 75 B anywhere in New Jersey?

I'd tell you to check out the SB in Rockaway, but I don't shop there.

I got one last month through Arms-N-Ammo. I checked Davidsons Gallery of Guns religiously once an hour every day. They had 2 matte stainless steel in stock on a Sunday at 9 am. I ordered one and the other was gone within 30 min. I absolutely love this gun!!

Don't they usually come with 16 round mags? then you'll have to give it up....

check out the duty P07

http://www.cz-usa.co...ew/cz-p07-duty/

CZ customs exchanged the 16's for 15's and I got 4 more 15 round mags on sale directly from CZ USA.

Thanks guys. I ultimately purchased a new satin nickel cz75b from Damascus in Virginia. Now I just have to get permission from New Jersey to ship it. I think they have one left if anyone is interested...

Have them double and triple check those mags if they're the 15 rounders. Lots of distributors still list cz-75b's as having 15 round mags. This is either because the originals were 15 or because they are imported as having a 16 round capacity and that is interpreted as 15+1, but is really 16 round mags.

I paid 509. That is with two ten round mags instead of the standard 16 round. You can get 15 rounders from CZ-USA For around $25 each. They still show one in stock this morning. Happy Easter!

why did you pick the cz75b and not the cz75bd?

@ Boxer... I am

Not really sure I want the decocker. I have always just pulled the trigger and lat the hammer down slow. I will look more into it with my next cz purchase. Once I get this one done first. Still waiting on Gloucester City PD.

When you get your new 75B, check to see how easy it is to chamber a round just by tapping the bottom of the mag after inserting it. Mine does so with a very light tap, more so than my other semi-autos. I call it a combat reload feature. It's in-line with the tap/rack jam approach with most semi-autos.