Wolfy

Game of Thrones

I am at the Asbury Festhalle as we speak. They are doing a pretty rad viewing party and dinner.

They are showing the last episode of last season and then the new episode.

http://www.asburybiergartenDOTcom/events/2019/4/14/sunday-nights-watch-party-and-festhalle-fire-amp-ice-feast

They are doing it for each episode of the season.

16 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I am at the Asbury Festhalle as we speak. They are doing a pretty rad viewing party and dinner.

They are showing the last episode of last season and then the new episode.

http://www.asburybiergartenDOTcom/events/2019/4/14/sunday-nights-watch-party-and-festhalle-fire-amp-ice-feast

They are doing it for each episode of the season.

That sounds like a ton of fun. I’m just hoping I can get the kids/wife to bed before it starts. 

HBO does have the last Ep on now. 

Well, hopefully the episode was just largely uneventful because it was putting all the players in position to get on with the narrative. 

I have enjoyed the show, but I am ready to reach the end of this tale. 

7 hours ago, Mreal75 said:

Man oh man, I feel second hand awkwardness whenever Bran speaks. Definitely not the life of the party, but he may save everyone's butt in the end. 

Well, definetly not everyone.  People are going to start dropping next week.

Especially not those in the crypt.  All the desceased famiy of Winterfell are kept in the crypt.  And if "The dead are already here.", as Daenery says, then they are coming from the crypt.  Where all the weak, non-combatents were sent.  To be "safe".

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Especially not those in the crypt.  All the desceased famiy of Winterfell are kept in the crypt.  And if "The dead are already here.", as Daenery says, then they are coming from the crypt.  Where all the weak, non-combatents were sent.  To be "safe".

I just read a pretty convincing post on reddit predicting that the Night King is using the soldiers he sent to Winterfell as a decoy, while he takes a larger army to capture King's Landing first. I don't remember seeing the Night King in the last clip of the episode...I'm counting down the days until next Sunday

12 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Every time someone says to go to the the crypt to be safe, I want to make a meme of the night king saying "am I a joke to you?"

• Agree 1

I don’t buy the theory that the NK is sending the main army to Kings Landing... it’s taken them 2 episodes just to get to Winterfell.  The army would take all season to get that far south.  Now, I can see the NK flying there himself and laying waste.  The only defense Kings Landing has is the Scorpion.