Maksim

Movies that you can't help but watch over and over

"The Breakfast Club"... especially on TV when they dub out the curse words: "FLIP YOU!"

"Top Gun"... which coincidentally was the first movie I ever took a girl to see. Her name was Daniel and she was beautiful from the top of her mauled hair to the bottoms of her Z Caverichis. That movie brings back memories.

"Gettysburg" - My brother and I can recite every line from the entire film.

Not a movie, but I'm getting to the point where I can recite a lot of the lines from Final Fantasy 7.

"The Breakfast Club"... especially on TV when they dub out the curse words: "FLIP YOU!"

"Top Gun"... which coincidentally was the first movie I ever took a girl to see. Her name was Daniel and she was beautiful from the top of her mauled hair to the bottoms of her Z Caverichis. That movie brings back memories.

" her" name was Daniel? I hope you meant Danielle? Lol...j/k. Ah the good old days of cavariccis. When life was simple

There isn't just one that I can watch over and over, but when I read the title, I immediately thought, "Con Air". Saw it in the theater and it's been in TV 100,000 times over the last 10 years. If I'm channel surfing and it's on, I'll watch it. I must have seen it 20 times.

Every good football movie: RUDY, Remember the Titans, We Are Marshall, Varsity Blues. All great movies.

You forgot Friday Night Lights. Great movie. Awesome speech.

I forgot Mallrats and Slapshot. Not on often but I have to watch then if they're on. I can watch both over and over and still laugh.

• Like 1

Every guy can watch The Godfather at any time.

Yes! Perhaps because I'm a bit older (as is Col. M, as I've found out), but I've always thought this was THE definitive movie that guys watch every time it's on. Can't believe it took until the 21st post to mention it. You kids!

You forgot Friday Night Lights. Great movie. Awesome speech.

I forgot Mallrats and Slapshot. Not on often but I have to watch then if they're on. I can watch both over and over and still laugh.

I had it and deleted it. It is a good movie but just too much drama in the movie not enough football.

I can't believe no one has said the classic NJ movie: Clerks!