DevsAdvocate

Glocks in FDE

that is just ugly. OD looked pretty good. This... :facepalm:

I don't get it, what is the fascination with FDE?

There comes a point, when you have entirely too many Glocks, that something different is kind of interesting :icon_e_wink:

On a somewhat more practical point for those who actually carry, if one were to inadvertantly expose a FDE gun it may be slightly less noticeable than a black gun (as they don't make a pasety white version to better match my skin tone :keeporder: ).

can't remember seeing one posted

Looks really brown in this pic,

in person, much closer to OD I think

Nothing close to magpuls FDE, or other "coyote brown" shades I've seen though

Absolutely love it! SO much fun to shoot

post-4143-134525247657_thumb.jpg

I kinda want one now. I wanna see if I can use my GSSF coupon for one, but I have a feeling Lawmans won't have them.

You all realize because of this thread we can never make fun of women for wanting all different colors of shoes/bags/etc.

ever again.

I kinda want one now. I wanna see if I can use my GSSF coupon for one, but I have a feeling Lawmans won't have them.

You all realize because of this thread we can never make fun of women for wanting all different colors of shoes/bags/etc.

ever again.

I tried to call lawmens regarding an fde glock and the gentleman on the phone said "they discontinued them 3 years ago" After I briefly explained the difference between the OD and FDE runs, I knew I was in an uphill battle and said good day :) Unless I got a new guy on the phone it's pretty safe to say they do not carry nor can get the FDE glocks.

edit-- Paul's gonna havem? Go get you some over there! Im still hurting from the OD I just picked up. but perhaps a g19 might be in my future.