Sign in to follow this  
Jmac92

Colt California Compliant Rifles

I think california rifles has to have a fixed magazine with a max of 10 rounds. I think it's one of those things where you need some tool to release the mag to load.

They require either a fixed magazine or a removable one that requires a tool be used to remove it. That is the "Bullet Button" they refer to - you need to use the tip of a bullet to depress the mag release.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By vjf915
      WTS a complete DDM4V5LW upper.  Purchased from a member here several years ago.  Put on an upper, sighted it in, and kept in the safe for the past couple years while I was overseas.  Very low round count, very good condition.  NJ compliant, there is no bayonet lug, and the comp is pinned and welded on.  Comes with Magpul MBUS that are sighted in for the upper, and foliage green Magpul XTM hand stop (both are pictured).  I can also include a foliage green Magpul CTR mil-spec stock and foliage green Magpul MOE grip if you'd like.
      $825obo $750obo  Packing up tonight for trip to NJ.  If the upper isn't claimed by tonight, I'm not taking it with me and will list on other sites.  Make an offer.

WTS an Aimpoint PRO.  This was mounted on the upper, sighted in, and also sat in the safe for a couple years.  I have a few spare batteries that will be included.
      $325obo Accounted for
      Both items are in great working order.  If you have any questions about either item, please feel free to shoot me a PM.  I will be in NJ next weekend, and would prefer to get rid of both then.  Cash is king.

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
      40-Yard Friday’s Details:
      – Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
      – Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
      – One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
      Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
      Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      New Firearm Specials
      We offer very competitive pricing on firearms, a “No Regrets” Policy and if you purchase any new firearm from us, you will receive:
      1) Free one-month range membership
      2) a $50 discount card for any of the following services:
      Ultra-Sonic Cleaning Classes Range Time And the best part… the discount card can be accrued to all services!  So if you buy 2, 3 or even 4 firearms from us, you can literally save hundreds!

No-Regrets Policy:
      Return of any new, in-stock firearm for the full price on store credit exchange if made within 30 days of the initial purchase*
      *SEE STORE FOR DETAILS
      Just some of the reasons so many folks come to the TTC gun store for all their firearm needs.

• By myhatinthering
      Please delete, rifle is gone

• By Greg
      Update - No takers so I decided to send it to Cylinder & Slide for some custom work. Placed the order today and should be able to get the work done late Jan or Feb!
      Mods, please feel free to lock

All original box, papers, 2 Colt Mags, extra set of Colt grips. (comes with original rosewood grips) I have shot it about 150 flawless rounds. I am the second owner, the first owner is a close friend who owns several Colts and barely shot this one. Excellent condition. No scratches or gouges. Shoots great, no jams or malfunctions and very accurate.
      Features full stainless frame (bead blasted finish with polished flats on slide), 1913 rail, National Match Barrel, Novak Sights and Ambi safety.
      Located in Tewksbury. I am a member at RTSP and am willing to let serious buyers try it out. I will guest you in.
      Bud’s sells this for $1,100 new plus transfer fees.
      https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_21_141/products_id/60672/Colt+O1070RG+XSE+Series+8%2B1+45ACP+5

Asking $850 $750