Sign in to follow this  
MarkWVU02

+1 East Brunswick Sportsman

Put in a price request a while back for a ruger 10/22. EBS sent me back the lowest price. After some debate and research I decided I wanted a Marlin 795 instead, so I pmed Eric and he got me a real good price on it.

The store is conveniently located on 18N just a mile or two south of the NJ Turnpike (take 18S from TP and than hit the u-turn by the Kohl's...the store is right there)

When I got there I was helped out by Mark. He was a really nice guy and handled all the paperwork and transaction very smoothly. Eric even pmed me later that night to see how everything went and to make sure I was happy with my purchase. It was easily some of the best customer service I've received at a gun shop in Jersey.

The store is really small and stock is limited but they'll order you anything you want and even do ffl transfers for $40. They carried ammo and some accessories including Paul's pinned AR mags for $23 (picked one up even though I was in on the group buy). From the stock he had I could tell they had fair prices and weren't looking to nickel and dime you (my buddy also wanted a 795 so he dropped the price $10 since we ordered two).

In all I would give them an A+. Will definitely contact them for my next purchase. If you need anything I suggest giving them a call. It's great to see a new shop open in New Jersey that believes in good customer service. Definitely check them out!