bulpup

Henry repeater holds 16 .22 short- legal?

Correct. Semi's only have the (15) round maximum limit. My new Marlin XT-22 that will be arriving in the next few day will hold 25-short, 19-long and 17-long rilfe. I even ordered a couple of those 19-round Spee-D-Loaders for it.

http://www.spee-d-lo...et/Loaders.html

s7_222343_999_01.jpg

They make 17 round spee-d loaders, why didn't you get that one?

also, you'll find it holds 25 shorts as per marlins specifications. actually i've some to realize mine holds 26.

Thanks. That was as typo that I corrected. I choose the larger one figuring I could just short fill it, but maybe I should have gotten the 17-round version.

Only becuase it holds exactly the capicity of the marlin, I figure it would be less mess with extra rounds in the loader.

Let me know how it works for you though... I've been strongly considering one.

You're probably right, but my thinking was get the larger one, short fill it to the capacity of the gun, then go from there. If I get another tube fed gun that has more capacity, I may have that covered with the 19-loader.

Tell them they're wrong and explain why. My marlin came from cabelas and they had no problem selling to me.

Yea, spent 20 minutes. They're not budging. I can always get one back in NJ. Got me an old single shot Sears .22, which is what I wanted anyway.

Daisy Red Rider holds 250 BB's. NJ Legal?

What do you want to do with a weapon like that? Why do you need a gun that holds 16 rounds of ammunition? You must be planning on a killing spree.

:vinsent:

ETA:

Just kidding. Good to go in NJ.